So far nice toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only been using for a couple of weeks but I'm really enjoying this toner so far. Doesn't make your skin feel stripped like some toners

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this toner for a while now. About to finish the second bottle. This is a very gentle every day toner that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I wanted a gentle exfoliating toner that I can use everyday as I don't want to over exfoliate my skin by using high percentage aha/bha toners every day.. I use a high percentage AHA or a clay mask once a week and this routine works for me. This is not a miracle product but it does its job for me. This has good ingredients and also alcohol and fragrance free. Which is very important to me as alcohol tends to dry out my skin and I can't stand over perfumed skincare products, not to mention both are skin irritants . All in all a good product to use. Will repurchase again.

Best toner I've used so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great balancing toner, which is definitely what I need at the moment.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am loving the cosrx brand and this toner is another favorite of mine. Gentle to use every day and has helped with my breakouts. New member to my skincare routine.

Great toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this toner. it reduced just a little bit the appearance of blemishes and scars. I've been using It for about 2.5 weeks now.

good

Posted by my-opinion-moji-utisci on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

its ok....i would not buy again

I LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it! I was suffering from hormonal acne for years. I finally found a way to keep them under control. This stuff helps me a lot and a few of other Cosrx products as well. It's gentle but powerful. I always have 2-3 bottles in stock :)

toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

so far I am liking this toner, just started using these products will let u know in a about a month how they are doing

Maybe too exfoliant for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

definitely is not for dry skin. after a week I have my face with flakes even after using a lot of moisturizing. Works great for dark spots, but maybe just once in a week for dry skin, is really strong.

1 2