Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this toner for a while now. About to finish the second bottle. This is a very gentle every day toner that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I wanted a gentle exfoliating toner that I can use everyday as I don't want to over exfoliate my skin by using high percentage aha/bha toners every day.. I use a high percentage AHA or a clay mask once a week and this routine works for me. This is not a miracle product but it does its job for me. This has good ingredients and also alcohol and fragrance free. Which is very important to me as alcohol tends to dry out my skin and I can't stand over perfumed skincare products, not to mention both are skin irritants . All in all a good product to use. Will repurchase again.

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

After having such speedy results using the Cosrx Blackhead Power Liquid I wanted to try this toner. I've never seen a toner in a spray bottle before but I like the option of spraying it directly onto my skin or a cotton round. It is a good spray mist, very light and even, but there will be overspray if you choose to go direct to the face with it. The best aspect about this (and other Cosrx) product(s) is has very few ingredients and absolutely no alcohol in it. I do not detect a scent and it feels like water on the skin. I have dry skin and find this to be hydrating, a nice balancing toner before using my vitamin C serum at night. You can use this twice a day but I typically only use this at night. I enjoy using this as an ongoing preventative step to keep my skin clear which helps minimize pore size. I have skipped the "toner" step in my skin care for quite a while because I just didn't enjoy the feel of most I've tried, or because of the high alcohol content. This one surprised me, I'm very pleased with this toner and will continue to purchase.

So far nice toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only been using for a couple of weeks but I'm really enjoying this toner so far. Doesn't make your skin feel stripped like some toners

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good AHA/BHA toner

Best toner I've used so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great balancing toner, which is definitely what I need at the moment.

Great toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this toner. it reduced just a little bit the appearance of blemishes and scars. I've been using It for about 2.5 weeks now.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am loving the cosrx brand and this toner is another favorite of mine. Gentle to use every day and has helped with my breakouts. New member to my skincare routine.

Posted by my-opinion-moji-utisci on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

its ok....i would not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Highly Recommend For Sensitive Skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Just need to make sure u put on sunscreen during the day! Control sebum/white head/black head pretty well!

1 2 3