So far nice toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only been using for a couple of weeks but I'm really enjoying this toner so far. Doesn't make your skin feel stripped like some toners

Best toner I've used so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great balancing toner, which is definitely what I need at the moment.

Good AHA/BHA toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this toner for a while now. About to finish the second bottle. This is a very gentle every day toner that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I wanted a gentle exfoliating toner that I can use everyday as I don't want to over exfoliate my skin by using high percentage aha/bha toners every day.. I use a high percentage AHA or a clay mask once a week and this routine works for me. This is not a miracle product but it does its job for me. This has good ingredients and also alcohol and fragrance free. Which is very important to me as alcohol tends to dry out my skin and I can't stand over perfumed skincare products, not to mention both are skin irritants . All in all a good product to use. Will repurchase again.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am loving the cosrx brand and this toner is another favorite of mine. Gentle to use every day and has helped with my breakouts. New member to my skincare routine.