Tastes good, but whey...

Posted by healthydoesit on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this out as a sample and am very pleased with the taste! It has a smooth, creamy vanilla flavor that's not too sweet or overwhelming. I mixed it with almond milk and it made for a nice morning shake. 22 grams of protein in this one serving. I used to drink whey protein shakes for years, but whey is harder for the body to digest and it always left me feeling a bit sluggish and very bloated. That makes it difficult to get through a workout. I have since switched over to Sun Warrior warrior blend which is a clean pea and hemp protein and I like it much better. However, I wanted to give this sample a try. It didn't leave me feeling as heavy and lazy as my old whey shakes and the flavor was very good. I would think about incorporating this into my routine maybe once a week. For people who love whey and have no problem digesting it, I think this is a good one for you to try. If my review helped, please consider clicking the yes button below. Also, feel free to check out my page for more than 150 honest reviews on items I purchased here at iherb!

So-so

Posted by klinacz on Nov 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product seems to be good but the taste was totally unbearable for me. It was tooooo sweeet.

Protein

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it smells vanilla very much and I think a little too much. But it tastes ok. Not vagan. I do not think i will buy another big one.

extremely delicious

Posted by 420SPMJ on Sep 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this trial product for 50 cents. It is a good source of protein with a delicious taste. I would recommend to anybody looking for ways to get more protein.

Not sure what I think about it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm a vegetarian and I decided to try this product, as (although I am consuming dairy products) I suspect that sometimes my diet lacks proteins. I bought this product for $0.50 from "Trials" section just for interest. I haven't used any protein powders before, so I don't know if all of them have this taste, but this one tastes as dry soy milk. It gave me feeling of satiety, still I would not buy it for full price as I find it pretty high for one portion of product.

Great Product

Posted by Nur on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, nice neutral wholesome flavor, mixes fairly easily without a blender. Enter *KOZ 0205* (no space) at checkout for 5% off!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best company for sport supplments. You can buy with confidence! Use - ( G U Y 0 5 2 1 ) withou t space s

Bardzo smaczny koktajl białkowy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Polecam, naprawdę smaczny - przyjemny w przygotowaniu i w piciu

schmeckt sehr gut

Posted by chalalit on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Toller Geschmack, richtig schön nach Vanille

YUMMY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

TASTES AWESOME. But a little too sweet, but it's fine.