AUD

Tastes good, but whey...

Posted by healthydoesit on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this out as a sample and am very pleased with the taste! It has a smooth, creamy vanilla flavor that's not too sweet or overwhelming. I mixed it with almond milk and it made for a nice morning shake. 22 grams of protein in this one serving. I used to drink whey protein shakes for years, but whey is harder for the body to digest and it always left me feeling a bit sluggish and very bloated. That makes it difficult to get through a workout. I have since switched over to Sun Warrior warrior blend which is a clean pea and hemp protein and I like it much better. However, I wanted to give this sample a try. It didn't leave me feeling as heavy and lazy as my old whey shakes and the flavor was very good. I would think about incorporating this into my routine maybe once a week. For people who love whey and have no problem digesting it, I think this is a good one for you to try. If my review helped, please consider clicking the yes button below. Also, feel free to check out my page for more than 150 honest reviews on items I purchased here at iherb!

So-so

Posted by klinacz on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product seems to be good but the taste was totally unbearable for me. It was tooooo sweeet.

YUMMY

Posted by 5483104828362943683 on Aug 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

TASTES AWESOME. But a little too sweet, but it's fine.

schmeckt sehr gut

Posted by chalalit on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Toller Geschmack, richtig schön nach Vanille

It's OK

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

With trial price, it's ok. Don't know about the quality, but don't like the taste, so sweet. My husband likes it anyway so everything is great!

Country Life, BioChem, 100% Whey Protein, Vanilla Flavor

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My man liked it very much, only he said that it has too much of stevia

Vanilla protein

Posted by 5103166398116292939 on Nov 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, although very sweet, but I don't like amount of added sugar to it.

extremely delicious

Posted by 420SPMJ on Sep 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this trial product for 50 cents. It is a good source of protein with a delicious taste. I would recommend to anybody looking for ways to get more protein.

Protein

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it smells vanilla very much and I think a little too much. But it tastes ok. Not vagan. I do not think i will buy another big one.

Not sure what I think about it

Posted by 5652791021968085004 on Sep 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm a vegetarian and I decided to try this product, as (although I am consuming dairy products) I suspect that sometimes my diet lacks proteins. I bought this product for $0.50 from "Trials" section just for interest. I haven't used any protein powders before, so I don't know if all of them have this taste, but this one tastes as dry soy milk. It gave me feeling of satiety, still I would not buy it for full price as I find it pretty high for one portion of product.