Tastes good, but whey...

Posted by healthydoesit on September 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this out as a sample and am very pleased with the taste! It has a smooth, creamy vanilla flavor that's not too sweet or overwhelming. I mixed it with almond milk and it made for a nice morning shake. 22 grams of protein in this one serving. I used to drink whey protein shakes for years, but whey is harder for the body to digest and it always left me feeling a bit sluggish and very bloated. That makes it difficult to get through a workout. I have since switched over to Sun Warrior warrior blend which is a clean pea and hemp protein and I like it much better. However, I wanted to give this sample a try. It didn't leave me feeling as heavy and lazy as my old whey shakes and the flavor was very good. I would think about incorporating this into my routine maybe once a week. For people who love whey and have no problem digesting it, I think this is a good one for you to try. If my review helped, please consider clicking the yes button below. Also, feel free to check out my page for more than 150 honest reviews on items I purchased here at iherb!

Posted by klinacz on November 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product seems to be good but the taste was totally unbearable for me. It was tooooo sweeet.

Posted by archeiherb on October 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

it smells vanilla very much and I think a little too much. But it tastes ok. Not vagan. I do not think i will buy another big one.

extremely delicious

Posted by 420SPMJ on September 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this trial product for 50 cents. It is a good source of protein with a delicious taste. I would recommend to anybody looking for ways to get more protein.

Not sure what I think about it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm a vegetarian and I decided to try this product, as (although I am consuming dairy products) I suspect that sometimes my diet lacks proteins. I bought this product for $0.50 from "Trials" section just for interest. I haven't used any protein powders before, so I don't know if all of them have this taste, but this one tastes as dry soy milk. It gave me feeling of satiety, still I would not buy it for full price as I find it pretty high for one portion of product.

Bardzo smaczny koktajl białkowy

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Polecam, naprawdę smaczny - przyjemny w przygotowaniu i w piciu

schmeckt sehr gut

Posted by chalalit on September 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Toller Geschmack, richtig schön nach Vanille

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

TASTES AWESOME. But a little too sweet, but it's fine.

Country Life, BioChem, 100% Whey Protein, Vanilla Flavor

Posted by ReputableReviewer on January 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

My man liked it very much, only he said that it has too much of stevia

It's OK

Posted by BrigittaUibo on June 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

With trial price, it's ok. Don't know about the quality, but don't like the taste, so sweet. My husband likes it anyway so everything is great!