Creamy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is very good. Very happy discovery. Tahini in Japan is not good. This is lovely and creamy. Will buy again.

Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it because it has not been heated at all like some of the other brands. Much healthier. Organic is a plus but raw is everything. No heat keeps it alkaline. Creamy and delicious.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent quality thus the price to match, keeps well in the fridge, so far the best I have tasted , definitely a 5 star!

I really like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Based off of other reviews I was expecting this to have a strong overpowering taste. But to me it is actually pretty bland, so I can mix this with other things to get more flavor. I really enjoy this on my salads

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i like it with dates ,, so delicious

Tasty and versatile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This tahini goes really well both with sweet and savoury meals. Nice packaging design is a plus for me as well. Recommended.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've just started using tahini but this seems like a good product.

Good tahini

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it for making hummus. This tahini was fresh, nice consistency and flavor. I'll buy it again.

This is an amazing product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dastony organic Sesame Tahini is an amazing food,. makes wonderful kale salad, humus, dressings, and is very nutritious

Best Tahini

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Some reviewers prefer the raw tahini from Artisana because it doesn't have the bitterness normally found in a tahini (Artisana's tahini is the least bitter of all brands, raw or roasted, that I have tried). However, I think the Artisana brand is a little bland, with a slightly greasy aftertaste (almost like congealed animal fat used for making gravy). However, I think the Artisana brand is good for sweet dressings and desserts (it's raw and not salty). I found this Dastony brand of tahini to be the best tasting because it has a strong, deep flavour which is excellent for savoury dips and salad dressings. This Dastony tahini is also smooth and creamy (just like the Artisana brand).

1 2