Nice, effective scrub.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a really effective scrub, great for using before fake tan. The smell is also lovely. It could be a bit more 'scrubby', but I use a body brush on my skin before showering, and then I use exfoliating gloves with the scrub, and it does a very good job.

Décue

Posted by biotytips on August 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Je suis vraiment déçue de ce produit. Ma premiere déception de la marque. J'aime beaucoup l'odeur (mais ne plaira pas a tout le monde) le sucre apporte gommage très agréable. Mais qu"est ce que c'est gras! trop gras. pas étonnant vu la compo mais la c'est trop, on est obligé de se laver après et ça a vraiment du mal a partir... Pas de soucis, après on a la peau bien nourrit, il n'y a pas de problème, mais c'est trop :/

Nice vanilla smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this product very much. My skin getting smoother after using it. My skin smells good after shower.

THE BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it, don't have to add any lotion. I use it to face and body! I have tried many Deep Steep products and the results are always wonderful. After shaving your legs, apply this and no redness will appear and there is no need to care for your legs afterwards.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells divine and leaves the skin lovely and smooth

Estupendo

Posted by Missypoincare on April 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

La exfoliación que proporciona este producto es suave y efectiva, los gránulos están muy concentrados y deja una sensación de hidratación impresionante, exactamente igual que si me aplicara cualquier tipo de aceite para hidratar la piel. Os lo recomiendo a todas aquellas que no tengáis tiempo para aplicaros cremas, ya que en un único paso obtenemos exfoliación y una buena hidratación. Repetiré segurísimo a pesar de que su olor (a natillas) no me resulte demasiado agradable

Repetiré seguro!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me ha gustado muchísimo y repetiré seguro. Exfolia muy bien y conforme se masajea el producto, los gránulos se van deshaciendo y se queda en la piel una capa de aceite, así que no sólo exfolia sino que también hidrata muy bien, por lo que no hace falta utilizar después una crema hidratante. Es preferible utilizarlo después de aclarar el gel de ducha (hasta ahora siempre me he exfoliado y enjabonado después). No huele mucho a vainilla, deja un sutil aroma a coco.

I like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells incredible and has a lot of oil in comparison to other products that I have used. After washing of the sugar scrub I feel that I have lots of oil, not only on my body but on my brush as well. If you looking for scrub that would last longer and leave small amount of oil, this product is not for you. Since this product is more natural, the sugar scrub melts pretty fast.

Soft Scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's a nice product but it would be better (for my skin at least) the sugar scrub to be harder.When you apply it on the skin the sugar dissolves so easily and fast that i can't feel it removes completely dead skin. At the end you are left with a soft and moisturised skin!

Good scrub!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. However, det scrub is very oily. I must press my hand towards my arms and legs to get rid of residue. Will not buy this product again, the scent is a bit to sweet for my liking. Will try the others though.

1 2