Made my face soft, but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I first started using this I thought it was great. I wasn't so excited about the tea tree oil smell, and it was a bit runny, but it made my face soft and my skin was less blotchy looking, but after I had used it for about a week my skin broke out on my cheeks, which it has never done before. I am only using for body wash now and it seems to work well. I might try it on my face again to see if the break out was caused by something else.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because of great reviews for oily face. It did not help me. In fact, it made my face more oily and sensitive.

I don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

جفف وجهي وريحته ما عجبتني Dried my face & I don't like the smell

too harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Read so many reviews praising this stuff, but wasn't good for me. Far too drying and irritating! I had oily skin with sometimes severe cystic acne. Finding the root cause of the breakouts (food sensitivities) and using less/gentler topical stuff was better.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this products seems like a great cleanser, however, it caused me to break out more, and my husband used it and broke out with pimples too! My sis says it's a great spot cleanser for her breakouts, so i think it works on people differently. the amount of cleanser for the money however is a great value.

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time writing a negative review of any product from iherb.com. This product irritated my skin but i kept using it cause the bottle says that its normal. But then i broke out along side my cheeks which never happends. I do still like using it for as my body wash, it made me itchy at first but that stoped after a few more uses.