There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap contains all natural ingredients and also uses some different ingredients for this facial wash. It does not contains harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. Despite the other reviews that claim that it is not drying, I find it to be opposite. I have very oily facial skin. My facial skin does dry up when I wash my face frequently. It seems to remove too much facial oil in my case. I will stick to gentler natural soap like Dr Wood. On the positive side, the tea oil did smell nice imo. Check out my page for more reviews!

good..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i use it all over my body it's very effective and cheap but too thin and a little dry on my skin if you want to use it you should use it with bubble making container

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well, strong fragrance, left my skin dry and noticed more break-outs than usual...

Hopeful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted this to work, but it broke me out all over my cheeks :[ I'm sure this will work better for others.

Big Bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Left a weird sensation on my face, like a layer of stuff. It wasn't bad, just felt foreign. a little too drying for my face so I use it as body wash with a soft towel to scrub off dead skin. What I liked was that it comes in a huge bottle.

cleanse well.

Posted by helpme on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought foaming bottle. cleanse well. even my makeup. don't need makeup-remover. But doesn't leave smooth. seems good for oily skin. Little worry about irritating.

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not bad

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for make-up removing. Good for oily skin, but it was a little to dry for my sensitive skin.

be aware of smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hi good product, nice smoth face, but i dont like the smell at all.

hard to rinse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

texture of foam it makes is a bit strange, smells not that good, hard to rinse...

1 2