Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

The face wash comes in a giant bottle which will last forever. When I first bought this face wash, I had very troubled skin due to hormonal imbalance, sleep deprived, stress, eczema and air pollution. My skin is all cleared up in less than a month. However, I think I need to find a new face wash now since this one is too drying for my current skin.

Medicinal smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a body wash. It keeps my back and chest clear. It does leave a squeaky clean feeling on my skin though, and the smell is not the greatest. It does what it is supposed to do and is decently priced. I'll continue to use this product.

good for oily and acne skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

like it as big bottle worth the money. good for oily & acne skin. My second bottle.

One 'thorougly clean' wash.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good in summer days but I don't like tea tree oil smell. Use as a shampoo, body cleanser both in mud weather area.

괜찮은 제품

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

저는 그냥 그런갑다.. 했는데, 엄마가 굉장히 잘 쓰셨어요. 하나 더 사라, 언니네꺼도 하나 사라 할 정도로 맘에 쏙 드신 모양인데 이유는 모르겠습니다... (엄마/ 50대후반/ 중건성 노화피부)

Best facial cleanser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It is a large sized container so I just pour a little into a smaller pump. If used too much it can dry out your face so use sparingly and with a good moisturizer. My face hasn't been this clear for years.

Great Body Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

A little too strong for the face but makes a very refreshing body was, especially in the summer.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lathers well, leaves my face feeling very clean but not overly dry. The smell is a little strong but it smells like essential oils so it just took a while to get used to.

Good cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

Does a great job at cleaning the skin and removing make up. Pleasant smell.

The best value for the price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this face wash, in fact I've used it exclusively for the past 2 years on my combination skin. I would give it 5 stars if it wasn't so watery.