great for acne prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this off and on for many years, and when my skin breaks out this is the first thing I run to. I started using it originally when I had a nasty breakout of cystic acne, and after using this, and spot treating w/ DE 100% tea tree oil, I've never had a recurrence of it. I have dry skin, and though I do find this slightly drying if I follow w/ DE daily essential moisturizer it works fine.

Great face wash.

Posted by doppelganger on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I first got the packaging with the pump. It lasted for a year and I loved it so much that I decided I should get the economy packaging to refill. It is amazing, not drying at all.Basically is totally hydrating, your face feels smooth like a baby's bum afterwards. It smells strongly of tea tree, which I like. It has a really watery consistance, so don't be fooled and pump twice, you only need half a pump. I use it with my muslin cloth daily and I love it. I will repurchase!

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

wow!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love how natural the ingredients are. Does not irritate my skin and all and leaves me feeling clean and fresh. I wear a lot of makeup too (eye and face) and it works well on getting all of it off too. I got the Oily & Combination Skin because my husband has oily skin (whereas mine is on the dry side) but I don't feel like it is terribly overdrying even on my skin. Great price too.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin and I've been using this for years, really helps prevent break outs but doesn't dry out your skin.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product daily and it helps with acne & provides me with a great looking face

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ideal for after-workout in summer to reduce oiliness, very refreshing. Might be too drying for some skin types. More liquid than gel in texture.

Love this stuff...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was very glad to find a large refill bottle of this product so that I don't have to waist those little pump bottles. While this is sold as "face wash" (and it is perfect for any complexion), my daughter and I use it all over our bodies, especially in the summer heat, and it also makes great hand wash with a natural antimicrobial effect. Smells nice and washes off thoroughly.

Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great price to refill a great product. My wife loves it.

Beautiful smell and leather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this face wash it cleans makeup very well.