excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ideal for after-workout in summer to reduce oiliness, very refreshing. Might be too drying for some skin types. More liquid than gel in texture.

Love this stuff...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was very glad to find a large refill bottle of this product so that I don't have to waist those little pump bottles. While this is sold as "face wash" (and it is perfect for any complexion), my daughter and I use it all over our bodies, especially in the summer heat, and it also makes great hand wash with a natural antimicrobial effect. Smells nice and washes off thoroughly.

Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great price to refill a great product. My wife loves it.

Medicinal smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a body wash. It keeps my back and chest clear. It does leave a squeaky clean feeling on my skin though, and the smell is not the greatest. It does what it is supposed to do and is decently priced. I'll continue to use this product.

Beautiful smell and leather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this face wash it cleans makeup very well.

This Stuff Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My experience with Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash has been absolutely delightful. First off when I read the ingredient list I was impressed with the all natural ingredients instead of the usual found on most products with scientific wording full of chemicals that are abrasive. That was not the case here... worked really well and gentle on the skin. It's concentrated so you don't need to use much to get a great wash. It doesn't smell pretty but it works like a charm to clean, clear, and for me, my skin responded very well. It was like my skin was saying "You finally discovered what I need". The first day I tried it started to work my pores loved it. The second day I was like wow my skin looks clearer. The third day I was hooked and telling my husband and daughter about my new found discovery. My skin is so smooth, clear, and soft. If you want a fresh face that's clean, clear, and soft but not tight and itchy this product is a must have. Especially if you like to wear makeup you need this to wash you face with because it works from the inside out. The Tea Tree Oil along with the other natural ingredients work together in harmony. Look at this product as treatment for your skin. It WORKS! My daughter had some acne on her forehead that she could not get rid of so I let her use my Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash and in 2 days she could not believe it was almost gone and now she has no pimples. I talked my husband into trying it on his legs with psoriasis. The creme and spray his doctor gave him did nothing but dry out his skin making it worse. He tried it (Dessert Essence-Thoroughly Clean face Wash) for about a week and his skin on his legs are smooth as a baby's butt. I'm serious (Dramatic Results) actually calmed down the psioriasis and smoothed it out. No more dry and rough but clean, smoother, and soft on his legs and feet. It's amazing the results you can get when you find the right product for your skin type/condition. In fact, this product does exactly what it promises for a great price.

One 'thorougly clean' wash.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good in summer days but I don't like tea tree oil smell. Use as a shampoo, body cleanser both in mud weather area.

괜찮은 제품

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

저는 그냥 그런갑다.. 했는데, 엄마가 굉장히 잘 쓰셨어요. 하나 더 사라, 언니네꺼도 하나 사라 할 정도로 맘에 쏙 드신 모양인데 이유는 모르겠습니다... (엄마/ 50대후반/ 중건성 노화피부)

good..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i use it all over my body it's very effective and cheap but too thin and a little dry on my skin if you want to use it you should use it with bubble making container

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I 'd rather smooth products than stiky(?) ones.