An excellent value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this cleanser! I use it once per day (because my skin would get dry otherwise). It effectively removes all makeup and dirt, lathers nicely, and rinses clean without leaving my skin feeling very tight. Buying the big 32oz bottle is the best deal hands down, once you know you love this cleanser.

Best facial cleanser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It is a large sized container so I just pour a little into a smaller pump. If used too much it can dry out your face so use sparingly and with a good moisturizer. My face hasn't been this clear for years.

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use it for my showers and also dillute it in a water bottle sprayer for keeping bugs off my veggie garden.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product for the money. I have used lots of cleansers over the years some costing ten times what this does and I have to say this is as good as any of them and better than most. Leaves your skin very clean without stripping oils - I tested it with a ph strip and it came back as a neutral ph. The first few times I used it it did sting my skin a little, (I thing I used too much and then applied straight on my face), but I took a break for a few days and then tried again. This time I wet my face and hands and then lathered a little of this in my hands and then washed my face. No stinging at all.

Desert Essence Face Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy this is in the 32 oz bottle. I use it and at 47, have no age lines, spots or wrinkles. My daughter uses it and has not had any problem with breakouts. Love this product!

Thoroughly Clean Face Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this face wash. Tea tree oil wasn't always my favorite scent, but it is growing on me. This product leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft, but not tight and dried-out like many face washes. This size will last forever! Great value.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Always keeps my skin the clearest it has ever been, and it's even better now because I can buy this giant sized bottle and it lasts such a long time, I might not have to buy another bottle for at least a year!

Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you have 'problem skin' - THIS is the answer! I LOVE it! You will not find a better price anywhere.

Great Body Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A little too strong for the face but makes a very refreshing body was, especially in the summer.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lathers well, leaves my face feeling very clean but not overly dry. The smell is a little strong but it smells like essential oils so it just took a while to get used to.