Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lathers well, leaves my face feeling very clean but not overly dry. The smell is a little strong but it smells like essential oils so it just took a while to get used to.

Good cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Does a great job at cleaning the skin and removing make up. Pleasant smell.

The best value for the price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this face wash, in fact I've used it exclusively for the past 2 years on my combination skin. I would give it 5 stars if it wasn't so watery.

Face Wash

Posted by LauraLeonard on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's a good value. I've purchased before.

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well, strong fragrance, left my skin dry and noticed more break-outs than usual...

Hopeful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted this to work, but it broke me out all over my cheeks :[ I'm sure this will work better for others.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

have been using this product since i discovered it 2 years ago. Feels very clean every time.

PERFECT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since I've been using this product my skin has cleared up, no razor bump or blemishing. Smooth skin tone. Good for African Men razor challenges .

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this every night, before I go to bed. It have helped alot against my spots, and my skin feels so clean and smooth. The bottle is big, and it last long.

My Holy Grail face wash for 10 years!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I first discovered this face wash at Trader Joe's many years ago. I then discovered it was produced by Desert Essence. I have combination oily skin, and in the summer my face is oily all over. This really helps prevent breakouts and keeps my oily skin under control. It's also good on some waterproof mascaras. In the summer, I pour a little bit of this into my body wash bottle, too.