Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lathers well, leaves my face feeling very clean but not overly dry. The smell is a little strong but it smells like essential oils so it just took a while to get used to.

Good cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

Does a great job at cleaning the skin and removing make up. Pleasant smell.

The best value for the price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this face wash, in fact I've used it exclusively for the past 2 years on my combination skin. I would give it 5 stars if it wasn't so watery.

Face Wash

Posted by LauraLeonard on November 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's a good value. I've purchased before.

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well, strong fragrance, left my skin dry and noticed more break-outs than usual...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted this to work, but it broke me out all over my cheeks :[ I'm sure this will work better for others.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time writing a negative review of any product from iherb.com. This product irritated my skin but i kept using it cause the bottle says that its normal. But then i broke out along side my cheeks which never happends. I do still like using it for as my body wash, it made me itchy at first but that stoped after a few more uses.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

lasts for a long time

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

have been using this product since i discovered it 2 years ago. Feels very clean every time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since I've been using this product my skin has cleared up, no razor bump or blemishing. Smooth skin tone. Good for African Men razor challenges .