Good cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Does a great job at cleaning the skin and removing make up. Pleasant smell.

The best value for the price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this face wash, in fact I've used it exclusively for the past 2 years on my combination skin. I would give it 5 stars if it wasn't so watery.

Face Wash

Posted by LauraLeonard on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's a good value. I've purchased before.

Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well, strong fragrance, left my skin dry and noticed more break-outs than usual...

Hopeful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted this to work, but it broke me out all over my cheeks :[ I'm sure this will work better for others.

PERFECT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since I've been using this product my skin has cleared up, no razor bump or blemishing. Smooth skin tone. Good for African Men razor challenges .

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this every night, before I go to bed. It have helped alot against my spots, and my skin feels so clean and smooth. The bottle is big, and it last long.

My Holy Grail face wash for 10 years!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I first discovered this face wash at Trader Joe's many years ago. I then discovered it was produced by Desert Essence. I have combination oily skin, and in the summer my face is oily all over. This really helps prevent breakouts and keeps my oily skin under control. It's also good on some waterproof mascaras. In the summer, I pour a little bit of this into my body wash bottle, too.

Uncommonly refreshing..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was familiar with this product but had trouble finding it. Fortunately iHerb had it and it was reasonably priced. The purchase and delivery were fast and seamless. The package arrived as promised a few days after the order was placed. Desert Essence is a wonderfully refreshing, healthy and ecologically pure product made of a combination tree tea oil, ginger, chamomile and other eco-friendly ingredients. It is suitable for any form of body cleaning, including as a shampoo replacement. It leaves a clean and vibrant scent and a wonderful feeling of freshness. I am delighted to have found it again a give the product as well as my interaction with iHeart my highest ratings. Robert B, New Jersey, USA

Excellent