Good Product

Posted by NBPT10 on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on special from iherb to try and use in my travel/gym bag. I do like it and it leaves you feeling clean with no strong soapy after smell. This is always subjective to the individual. While it is on special get a trial size and try it for yourself. I like that it is free of bad ingredients like Parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, phthalates, artificial colors, silicones, EDTA, glycol or petroleum-based ingredients. I also like that it is not tested on animals. If you found this helpful kindly click the YES button. Also, visit my iHerb page for more value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Bought For Daughter's Birthday Goodie Bag Giveaway

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought several of these travel size body washes for my daughter's birthday for the goodie bags. Everyone LOVED the smell. it's really coconutty and silky. Will reorder for myself and for more goodie bags and/or stocking stuffers. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

Coconut body wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really nice smell, it's like body wash and body lotion 2in1... amazing product because my skin is moisturized. I don't need nothing after shower (I mean oil or lotion). Very good product! Thanks.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is very good for body wash.

Trial

Posted by tabitas on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have only used it one time, but the smell is good, my skin does'nt get dry. I could buy this several times by this quality.

small product for travelers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great product like the big one but this small packaging make it easier to take it with you when you travel

really nice

Posted by Penthesilya on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like all their products: body wash, shampoos, conditioners, body creams... They smell delicious, make really fun showers. It is also really great for skin/hair. I mix and match their "tastes"... actually, fragrances. I love it. Really fun.

luxurious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff. Bubbly and silky. Smells great. Natural coconut smell-not a toxic chemical smell at all.

Luomu kookos suihkugeeli

Posted by Iherb tilaaja on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sopivan kokoinen matkalle mukaan.

❤️❤️❤️Coconut body wash

Posted by Scarlett look at me on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵Really nice smell, it's like body wash and body lotion 2 in 1... amazing product because my skin is moisturized!!❤️😉

1 2 3 4