AUD

Bought For Daughter's Birthday Goodie Bag Giveaway

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I bought several of these travel size body washes for my daughter's birthday for the goodie bags. Everyone LOVED the smell. it's really coconutty and silky. Will reorder for myself and for more goodie bags and/or stocking stuffers. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

Good Product

Posted by NBPT100 on May 24, 2016

I bought this on special from iherb to try and use in my travel/gym bag. I do like it and it leaves you feeling clean with no strong soapy after smell. This is always subjective to the individual. While it is on special get a trial size and try it for yourself. I like that it is free of bad ingredients like Parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, phthalates, artificial colors, silicones, EDTA, glycol or petroleum-based ingredients. I also like that it is not tested on animals. If you found this helpful kindly click the YES button. Also, visit my iHerb page for more value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Coconut body wash

Posted by 5358239433064628292 on Feb 23, 2016

Really nice smell, it's like body wash and body lotion 2in1... amazing product because my skin is moisturized. I don't need nothing after shower (I mean oil or lotion). Very good product! Thanks.

Trial

Posted by tabitas on Jan 24, 2016

I have only used it one time, but the smell is good, my skin does'nt get dry. I could buy this several times by this quality.

small product for travelers

Posted by 4693012434032555405 on Mar 07, 2015

great product like the big one but this small packaging make it easier to take it with you when you travel

Great product

Posted by 5612453231269345028 on Jan 21, 2017

The product is very good for body wash.

love it

Posted by 4805481681897969379 on Aug 01, 2016

Perfect for travelling

Love it

Posted by 4778580980385927218 on Jul 24, 2016

It's got the most amazing tropical-sweet coconut smell with a hint of pineapple. Great for bringing along to the gym, as it's travel-sized. Will order more!

Mmmm.... Luxury!

Posted by 5308710930478889990 on Jul 14, 2016

What a wonderful, refreshing product! Coconut Body Wash is a little spa in a tube! My skin feels so good, and the scent is delightful. A great way to start or end the day. Two thumbs up!

!