AUD

Bought For Daughter's Birthday Goodie Bag Giveaway

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought several of these travel size body washes for my daughter's birthday for the goodie bags. Everyone LOVED the smell. it's really coconutty and silky. Will reorder for myself and for more goodie bags and/or stocking stuffers. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

Good Product

Posted by NBPT100 on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on special from iherb to try and use in my travel/gym bag. I do like it and it leaves you feeling clean with no strong soapy after smell. This is always subjective to the individual. While it is on special get a trial size and try it for yourself. I like that it is free of bad ingredients like Parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, phthalates, artificial colors, silicones, EDTA, glycol or petroleum-based ingredients. I also like that it is not tested on animals. If you found this helpful kindly click the YES button. Also, visit my iHerb page for more value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Coconut body wash

Posted by 5358239433064628292 on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really nice smell, it's like body wash and body lotion 2in1... amazing product because my skin is moisturized. I don't need nothing after shower (I mean oil or lotion). Very good product! Thanks.

Great product

Posted by 5612453231269345028 on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is very good for body wash.

Trial

Posted by tabitas on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have only used it one time, but the smell is good, my skin does'nt get dry. I could buy this several times by this quality.

small product for travelers

Posted by 4693012434032555405 on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great product like the big one but this small packaging make it easier to take it with you when you travel

Great smell!

Posted by 5415497547804570781 on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Desert Essence products are great when you're staying clear of harmful chemicals in your body and hair care.

Nice Smell, Works Well

Posted by 4983149196640897860 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you want a coconut scented soap, this is a fine choice.

Good

Posted by 4702791366579938645 on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Price is very low but performance is so good.

Nice product