Smells so good!

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This little travel conditioner is a real treat. I never know what I'm going to get at hotels, so I like to bring my own toiletries. However, I rarely check my bags, so I can't have anything over 3oz.in my carry on. I have the full size bottles of this shampoo and conditioner as well and really enjoy having them with me when I travel. The scent is mild and yummy. Not too overpowering, as I don't tolerate scents that well. I only have to use a little bit of this conditioner even though I have long hair. A small amount goes a long way and keeps my hair silky smooth, without feeling or looking greasy. I purchase many of the Desert Essence products and have been happy with them all. If my review helped you, please consider marking the yes box below. Also, feel free to visit my page for honest reviews on over 100 items I've purchased here at iherb!

Nice conditioner

Posted by bughunter on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Light scent. Good for my sensitive skin. Good for my fine hair. Rinses well. Conditiobs well. I use only conditioner (no shampoo) on my hair and this works great! Nice size for travel the gym. I have very short hair and got six uses.

Smells like heaven and leaves hair silky smooth

Posted by Veganizmija on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just like the DE coconut shampoo, this conditioner DOES NOT leave my hair flat and lifeless. I have thin hair. so having it perky and voluminous is a big deal for me and this conditioner does it. Plus, it gives it a beautiful silky shine and it smells wonderful! Some coconut products end up smelling bad, but this one smells soooo beautiful. Plus, the smell stays in your hair for days! Love it!

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product, and as they say. For me it was excellent.

Coconut Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried for the first time and going back for more. It works well detangling curly, processed hair! I usually have to use a handful of product, but am using much less with this conditioner. Going on the need list!

noder ceļojumos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bieži sanāk doties komandējumos. tilpums piemērots , lai varētu ņemt rokas bagāžā. kavlitāte laba .

Helps Arizona Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in Arizona where our dry heat equals dry and static hair. This conditioner not only smells nice but keeps my hair from looking like I poked my finger in an electric outlet. I recommend this product.

Beauty

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's convenient to take travel size.The coconut smell is so strong.

Great smell

Posted by Korutherapy on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Leaves hair nice and soft. Good for curly and dry hair.

super soft hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've started to try desert essence haur products with the travel sizes, because my hair is very special. I have thin hair with loads of volume, very dry in the ends and slightly oily in the roots. This conditioner has been a surprise. It leaves your haur super soft and very easy to comb. Smells good, not too coconut but I don't mind, and its very natural! I will order the big size very soon 😊