Love it for travel!

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I travel often and can't stand using the often times cheap toiletries in hotels, so I opt to bring my own. I rarely check my luggage on flights though, so I have to keep liquids under 3oz. These little travel sizes are great, because I can still enjoy the shampoo and conditioner I use at home while I'm on the road. The coconut in particular is a favorite for the light scent and gentle feeling on my hair. It doesn't leave build up and my hair always feels super fresh and clean after I use this particular product. I don't tolerate scents very well, but this one is pure bliss. Not too strong or overwhelming. I also use the coconut conditioner by Desert Essence, as well as many of their other products. I keep coming back because I'm always satisfied. If my review helped you, please consider marking the yes box below. Also, feel free to visit my page for honest reviews on over 100 items I've purchased here at iherb!

A good shampoo but not for me

Posted by NBPT10 on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be a pretty good shampoo but it does not work that good with my curly hair. I don't like how it fell afterwards. I found my hair to feel clean and the coconut scent is not overpowering after you rinse it out. I bought this to try and keep in my gym bag because of the small size. But now I am back to my other favorite brand that I put in small travel bottles to use at the gym. Go to my Iherb page and see what shampoo that is. For the price tt is worth a try and see if you like it. Remember One size does not fit all. If you found this review helpful kindly click the YES button and go to my iHerb page and see many other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

🎁🎁 Get a constant big discooount! Push the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get. You will be satisfied.🎁🎁

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite shampoo. Very concentrated. After this I bought a larger bottle. 🎁🎁 🎁 Visit my page (green link) and see all benefits you can get.🎁🎁 If you think my review is helpful I kindly ask you click 'yes'.

Me encanta el olor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Huele super bien y deja el pelo estupendo, creia que casi no haria espuma pero si hace

Very natural smell.

Posted by luxaslast7 on Apr 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo smells very delicate.. Its not a strong coconut oil smell. My hair feels thankful!.

Smells amazing!

Posted by pancakes on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

And left my hair so very soft! This might just be a keeper, think I'll need a bigger bottle soon. And possibly coconut scented everything by this brand because now I can't stop huffing my hair like an idiot. Ahh. ❤︎

Perfect travelling companion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Took this away with me on a 2 week holiday. It was the perfect size, saved me from taking a the larger on hence saving space and weight whist travelling. Have used this product for nearly 2 years, can not fault it. People comment how beautiful my hair smells and feels

Artificial Scent

Posted by bunbunching on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Don't Like The Smell, It's So Fake.

Coconut shampoo

Posted by Maturegirl on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smell, but probably is more suitable for dry sculp / hair.

Great Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A very small amount goes a long way and gives good lather, leaving the hair feeling healthy. It has a slight coconut fragrance, which I did not find unpleasant. Will buy again.