AUD

Love it for travel!

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 15, 2016

I travel often and can't stand using the often times cheap toiletries in hotels, so I opt to bring my own. I rarely check my luggage on flights though, so I have to keep liquids under 3oz. These little travel sizes are great, because I can still enjoy the shampoo and conditioner I use at home while I'm on the road. The coconut in particular is a favorite for the light scent and gentle feeling on my hair. It doesn't leave build up and my hair always feels super fresh and clean after I use this particular product. I don't tolerate scents very well, but this one is pure bliss. Not too strong or overwhelming. I also use the coconut conditioner by Desert Essence, as well as many of their other products. I keep coming back because I'm always satisfied. If my review helped you, please consider marking the yes box below. Also, feel free to visit my page for honest reviews on over 100 items I've purchased here at iherb!

A good shampoo but not for me

Posted by NBPT100 on Dec 12, 2016

I found this to be a pretty good shampoo but it does not work that good with my curly hair. I don't like how it fell afterwards. I found my hair to feel clean and the coconut scent is not overpowering after you rinse it out. I bought this to try and keep in my gym bag because of the small size. But now I am back to my other favorite brand that I put in small travel bottles to use at the gym. Go to my Iherb page and see what shampoo that is. For the price tt is worth a try and see if you like it. Remember One size does not fit all. If you found this review helpful kindly click the YES button and go to my iHerb page and see many other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Artificial Scent

Posted by bunbunching on Jan 01, 2017

I Don't Like The Smell, It's So Fake.

Coconut shampoo

Posted by Maturegirl on Jun 19, 2016

Lovely smell, but probably is more suitable for dry sculp / hair.

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Dec 21, 2015

A very small amount goes a long way and gives good lather, leaving the hair feeling healthy. It has a slight coconut fragrance, which I did not find unpleasant. Will buy again.

Love the smell

Posted by 5522327172592391786 on May 06, 2016

Although smells lovely, the effects on my hair were not so great, but to be honest - my hair the the most difficult type of hair. So...

not the best

Posted by 5303169655491207819 on Jun 06, 2016

dries my hair, but smells so good, and the texture is great, and you can use only a small amount every time

BEST Coconut smell on iHerb

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Jun 18, 2016

I've tried all coconut smells and in my opinion Dessert Essence makes the BEST coconut smell. If you're a coco lover like me, guaranteed that you will like this brand. The feel of the cream is also silky smooth.

Silky

Posted by Korutherapy on May 27, 2016

Leaves hair silky and shiny. Good for curly and dry hair.

lovely smell!

Posted by 4786813255963729711 on Jun 01, 2016

Perfect to use for washing hair after work out. Doesn't make my scalp itch and doesn't make my hair dry out.