couldn't do my job without this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

only have to take 1 a day and it keeps my knee from feeling like I'm walking bone on bone. I'm able to work full time, on my feet all day only because of this product.

glucosamine sulfate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been very satisfied with this product, and I like that it has 750 mg. instead of 500 as many do. This way I don't have to take as many capsules. I do think this product helps me to have less achiness from arthritis, etc.

Helps reduce joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if it's psychological, but my knee joints feel less painful during & after my regular jobs after I started taking this supplement.

does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

but not better than other products with equall concentration

Bend those knees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent results...great product aand great price.Big improvement with knees

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent results...highly recommended...great product aand great price. Big improvement with knees. bought for my mom, mother in law & myself :)

on repurchase list already

Posted by schan813 on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love iherb, all supplements are priced very affordable! Never purchase my supplements in local stores after knowing iherb!

No more painful joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Reduce joints pain , perfect for active people

Happy customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the Glucosmine sulfate, also the Cucumin and Co-Q10 for my sister. I know Doctor’s Best has good quality control. I am also taking their products. The service is excellent from iHerb.com. Prompt and satisfactory service. A happy customer!

For knee pain due to arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Knee pain is much lessened though it does recur from time to time. Glucosamine sulfate in particular was shown to be helpful for arthritic knee pain in a european study, though a different brand was used in the study. I will continue taking it.