My blood test level of Vitamin D was lower after switching to Dr. Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For what it is worth, I used to take Nature's Way vitamin D, 5,000 iu and my blood test after 6 months or so was 54. I switched to Dr. Best because I ordered their Vitamin C, however, this last blood test my vitamin D level dropped to 31. It was the same potency of 5,000 iu. So I am disappointed in these results and just re ordered the Nature's Way again.

Dosage too high which is harmful to the body!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dr Best products normally are on hi dosage! And this Vitamin D is 5000 IU. It came to my knowledge that hi dosage is usually more than 2000 IU is harmful to the health & this one is 5,000 IU. MADNESS!! Do not take this thing for long-term basis meaning above a year!

Order not received!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know after waiting over six weeks , cannot comment at this stage.Still waiting for product to arrive !!!!!

ITS NOT VEGAN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They use animal products and most of this capsule won’t even get absorbed. Throwing in the bin

NEVER BUY FROM THIS STORE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

THIS STORE PROMISES TO DELIVER IN 3 DAYS AND DELIVERED TO ME IN 6 DAYS AND MAKE ME LOOSE ALL THE PRODUCTS I BOUGHT AND ON TOP OF THAT REFUSED TO PAY ME BACK THE MONEY INVESTED!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

não estou satisfeita pois já vai fazer 2 meses que fiz a compra e ainda não recebi

I did not receive the item and I want my money back

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the item two months ago and I have not received it yet. I am very disappointed and I want a full refund. Thanks.

It's not about the product. I didn't receive my delivery,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'd have never bought my vitamin on this site, I bought some things on 7th of march and until today I didn't receive it. its take a long time to get, if I know this I would buy in my city. I know on this site is very cheap and there are lots of things that is difficult to found it but in another hand, I can take it in time I want.

Has not arrived yet!!!

Posted by AntonisZ on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was asked to provide a review for this product which I ordered on 12 Sept. 2017. So today it's 25 Oct. and I still HAVEN'T received the item.