AUD

Not paraben-free but good

Posted by 5614088654382580019 on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good brush and does a decent job coating the lashes. Adds length and some volume. But big minus for being filled with chemicals.

A lousy mascara

Posted by 5289610465516094298 on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mean for the price, I didn't expect much, but its really rather lousy. Because I barely have any lashes, these really make me look bald. If you have lush lashes and simply want something very subtle, this would be great for you. But if your lashes are short and sparse, get something better, cos using it has zero impact or effect.

Didn't like it

Posted by 5339136930308686304 on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does nothing, as if i didn't apply mascara.

Low-cost for a reason

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The wand is a plastic straw that threatens to bend as you apply the mascara. The brush does not do a good job is separating the eyelashes and the instructions even tell you to apply it diagonally. Does not really add length, either. It will tint your lashes if that is all you want.

Don't like it at all

Posted by 4992734274390273094 on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like this mascara as it looks weird on lashes. I'd say it's dark grey, not true black.

Not Satisfied

Posted by 5418284618024060922 on Nov 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes hearing about elf products online but unfortunately didn't like the quality I always get smudges on my lashes even though I love the brush. I won't purchase the mascara again

thin mascara

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE vegan cosmetics but ELF mascara doesn't really work for me.

Nice separating product but transferred

Posted by 4728028053772793441 on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was nice but unfortunately it transferred throughout the day from my lashes onto my browbone. Could be that my skin and lashes are just a tad oily for this product. Probably wont happen to everyone as I have been told this by a Beautician who applied semi-permanent lash extensions on me years ago. Otherwise it created a nice effect, brush was good and gave good lift and separation to even tiny hairs. Would purchase again if a waterproof version was released.

Don't use on sensitive eyes!

Posted by Reviewer3165219 on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this mascara because I thought that "mineral infused" sounded more natural than my regular brand. It turned out to be terribly irritating for my sensitive eyes. However, if your eyes are not sensitive, it's a reasonably good mascara.

Not great