AUD

NICE MASCARA!

Posted by The-iHerbalist on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Pros: -This Mineral infused Mascara has a super great brush! It makes my lashes look beautiful and very long. -The color is very black, it looks great and it brings out the color of my eyes alot. -It is Mineral infused, which is always very nice. -It doesn't clump (at least for me) and it isn't runny. -The price!!! where else would I find such a cheap product? -Vegan! Cons: -Even whan I don't touch my eyes at all, I can see it smudges around them. And quickly, too! I have to check myself in the mirror all of the time. If you found my review helpful, please vote yes. Have a lovely day and have fun shopping! :)

depends on the weather

Posted by 5466936601792287916 on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it melts when the weather is humid, stay long if the weather is dry

Does the job, but some of the ingredients are a little concerning...

Posted by 4774711785904068968 on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The mascara works fine, just like most other mascaras. It does the job. However, the second ingredient listed (meaning its one of the main ingredients) is "styrene", which is apparently is noted as an endocrine disruptor? Meaning it can mess with your hormones... Not nice! And then theres methylchloroisothiazolinone, which is linked to allergic reactions. :/ I wish these "healthier" mascaras would actually be safe.

Nice mascara...

Posted by 4647020834793090319 on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you're expecting voluminous lashes after applying this mascara than you might be a bit disappointed. However, for the price you pay, it is still a decent everyday kind of mascara, if you prefer a more subtle natural kind of look and the best part about this is that it doesn't clump together like most do.

Gift

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This mascara was purchased as a gift for my mother to go with her E.L.F. eye shadow palette and she loves it. I just wouldn't purchase for myself as it doesn't contain any organic ingredients. I recommend Mineral Fusion as a nonorganic brand (awesome length) or Lavera N. as an organic brand.

Smudges

Posted by 4839344776548540940 on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find this product smudges too easily

dont like the formula

Posted by 4749152549449463127 on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i really wanted to try this, the brush is nice, but the product came off in no time, black dots all over my undereye

Good

Posted by 5328023421566007693 on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

if you wanna a daily mascara this is for ya 💓

For daughter

Posted by 4863412032762803276 on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Daughter was looking for a more natural brand. She liked the brush and that it was easy to clean off her lashes but because she is quite sensitive to most chemicals this still didn't suit her. It caused her eyes some irritation.

Ok for daily use

Posted by 5622509837526043041 on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It s a nice product for daily use and for a morning make up

1 2 3 4