light weight and separating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This mascara gives a very light coat on the lids, does not add any volume at all. It separates very well and holds a curl decently, also does not smudge on me. It feels very light on the lashes, almost like not wearing any mascara at all. Also I like it on the lower lashes (because it is light-weight and separating)

Close to perfect

Posted by UllaMaya on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect price-quality ratio, cant much complain about it. Nice texture, not too 'runny' like many. Mostly i love the tightness of the container so even when brand new, the brush hasn't got too much stuff on it. Only downside, -by afternoon there is some under eye flakes.

Great quality for the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like it! But it seems like every time I order a new one, they're different. The last one I ordered is a bit dissapointing. It doesn't separate eye lashes that well and it's a bit to oily..

Good compared to price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good alternative to expensive mascaras, good for everyday use, I use one layer, I tried to use double layers but it was very heavy.

Very good vegan mascara

Posted by marylee on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I usually prefer completely natural cosmetics in addition to being vegan & cruelty free, but the ingredients in this aren't so bad. The consistency is great, it makes my lashes beautiful, it washes off fairly easy (I don't like waterproof cosmetics) and you can't beat the price! UPDATE: Unfortunately this mascara does not last very long before completely drying out. I've went through two mascaras in the span of a couple months and been careful to seal them tight to prevent drying but it hasn't helped. I would not buy this again because you have to buy a new one every 2 months which doesn't make it economical at all.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like this mascara. it's very light. suitable for people who like natural look but not commanded for people who love heavy makeup.

It's good but...

Posted by Bosmatgu on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hope E. L. F will do watet rasistent one.. Love the color, love the brush, the mascara is not too heavy. What disappoints me is that at the end of the day I look like a raccoon.

Quite good at seperating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mascara can be used alone for a natural look or after your regular mascara as a separator.

My all time favourite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this item several times. Does not irritate my eyes and makes lashes look pretty long

MASCARA