Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So tasty in homemade chocholate....the cheapest one I have found on iherb. it's raw!

This stuff is amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this. It's pure organic cacao butter. It smells amazing. I'll grate it up and smooth it on my skin, add it to coffee and cocoas, smell it for aromatherapy. It's the best cacao butter in the world.

Patiko

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Kvapas tai super: dieviškas kone, švelnus kakavos, malonu uosti. Žodžiu, patys geriausi atsiliepimai apie šį kakavos sviestą. Visgi sertifikuotas, 'žalias'. Naudojame RAW šokoladui gaminti, bet ne ką prastesnis produktas ir kosmetikai. Ateityje kartosime, kai sunaudosime turimą. Tiesa, labai simpatiška dėžutė - kartoninė, o viduje kakava išlydita į tokį rutulį ir užvakumuota. Rekomenduojame.

Great Cocoa butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a staple in our household. Wonderful for making your own home made chocolate (dark or white), adding to chia puddings and hot drinks. Consistent quality

Love Love Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the butter love the smell and love the container.Works well for raw chocolate and beauty products.Top marks for this product.

fantastic product

Posted by chernichnijpirog on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried it both for my skin and for sweets production - excellent result :-)

First Experiences with Cacao Butter

Posted by Teisha M on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cacao Butter is expensive. However, I felt that this purchase was entirely worth it. I love the paper box this comes in. It's super charming and a lovely container. The cacao butter itself is sealed in plastic. When I cut it open, my boyfriend and I could detect hints of that sultry, chocolate aroma emanating from the butter itself. It is hard to the touch, and doesn't give at all unless I'm shaving it with a knife. And in that case, it's super easy to melt in a double-broiler after you've turned the water off. I used it to make a body whip for my boyfriend's mom because she has psoriasis. My concoction was cacao butter + coconut oil + jojoba oil + tea tree oil. So yes, a bunch of oils. I whipped it after cooling it on the freezer. It felt lovely on the skin, not super greasy to me. The combination of the butter with the tea tree oil also gave it this lovely (subtle) chocolate mint scent. Thinking about making some for myself just for that reason. I also used it to make chocolate. I'm pretty amateur at that, but that turned out nice and rich. Plan on trying out more chocolate recipes to figure that portion out. I think this product is amazing. If you have been wanting to try out a cacao butter, I think this is a solid bet.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I use it to do my own body butter. The skin is incredible soft after using it.

Melts nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am disappointed in the smell and taste of this product. I expected it to be better. I added it to a treat I was making for my husband, but have not used it to make chocolate so don't know how it will taste in that.

1 2 3