AUD

The BEST lip balm

Posted by Reviewer1279332 on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am actually shocked that this lip balm isn't more popular. I only tried this lip balm because I love all thing coconut. This by far is the best balm I've ever tried. I am a lip balm fanatic and this one has become my absolute fave. I've tried practically every brand under the sun including the name brand stuff and this one is a real winner. This moisturizes better than the Fresh lip balms which costs over $20. Pros: -Scent is dreamy -Goes on super smooth -Moisturizes really well -Long lasting moisture -Not too slick/oily or too matte Cons: -A bit soft but it's not really a con for me as I prefer this consistency

This is very good!

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you need real protection this is perfect. This is quality. A thick layer is on at once you put it on the lips and stays on for a long time. The scent is good too. Will buy again.

Perfect!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not too oily, smells and tastes great! Love it!

Not bad

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A bit oily i dislike the way it feels on my lips but for over night it's nourishing. Nt the best over night treatment though so only 3 stars

Moisturizing

Posted by Linden on Jul 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

one of the best lip balms I have tried. Moisturizing and soothing, smells nice but subtle. Works well as overnight treatment. Oily in a good way. Will repurchase! And try the lavender variation.

The best lip balm!

Posted by Reviewer2137070 on Feb 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lip balm I have tried! I think I have ordered at least 10 of it, and make sure I always have a few extra so I won't run out. It is super moisturising, smells (and taste) good, looks very nice and feels amazing on the lips. It is also good for sensitive skin, and does not cause breakouts around the mouth. Lips become soft, plump and get a nice glossy look. Love this!!

bitter...

Posted by Reviewer1393989 on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I keep trying new organic lip balms...this one was more a miss then a hit. The coconut smell was a bit too strong (hey, you put it just under your nose...), the consistency is very soft, melts really easily (not so much of a problem, but gets used really fast because of this). But what really bothered me was the bitter taste, will not buy again. The one I keep coming back to is Weleda, makes my lips plump overnight.

great but...

Posted by 4835433618522569857 on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this product smell too much and moisturize is ok but not much. I already bought better organic lipstick before, I wont buy it again

Best Lip Balm

Posted by 5474753061088984379 on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells absolutely wonderful and has a thick consistency that locks the moisture in your lips for a long time! MY FAVORITE

Love it

Posted by myherblt on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love it. It smells like coconut and the the smell isn't fake. It moisturises my lips very well. Only con is that the balm adhered to tiny sand-like pieces.