It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is not great but it contains tea tree after all. It works great for insect bites. The irritation disappears withing a few hours after applying it. Will order again because every summer I get a lot of mosquito bites.

My cuticles thank you!

Posted by Constance on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have always had trouble with cracked cuticles on the edges of my fingernails, and have tried many other creams and oils with little luck. This balm is a great consistency and stays in place while I type without getting in the way of work. My ONLY complaint--why does the container have to be so small!! I will be reordering when it's back in stock!

It really, really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have very badly cracked and roughened skin on my heels, and sensitive toes too, all of which are painful. I've tried many different salves and balms and straight Vaseline, but nothing really soothed and had a really healing and soothing effect without being too thick and greasy, until I tried the sample 1 oz. of Earth's Care, which lasted a long time for such a small amount. So I ordered three of the larger size, and they're working beautifully. I like the refreshing wintergreen scent, and the formulation is truly effective and healing. Definitely recommended!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked it very much

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am super duper fussy about creams and such and I love this product. It is heavy and works great. I put it on before bed socks and wake up with softer feet. I always have a challenge with cuticles and nice looking nails are a must have for my beauty routine. This product keeps my cuticles looking great between manicures.

Excellent product for very dry skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent moisturiser for extremely dry skin. It is quite thick, so you only need a small amount. Doesn't absorb super fast, but is less greasy and sticky than lanolin. Moisturising and softening of the skin lasts for many hours. Has a strong smell of herbs, from the essential oils, so would not suit someone who is sensitive to this.

Great texture & smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. The balm sticks to dry skin without feeling greasy or slick. It feels like it slowly works its way under your skin. The smell is lovely and light too.

Very nice cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

It softened my elbows skin, very helpfull with dryness

Not sure it does anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feels moisturising when it is applied, but takes a while to be absorbed. Once it has been absorbed the skin doesn't feel any different to before I applied, even with repeated use.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

Really good creme, I put it on my feet