Posted by 4NEKOS on August 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot purchase fresh kale where I live, so this is perfect! I use a bit of water to dissolve it, and then pour soy milk and a bit of honey for a morning drink. 生のケールが買えないのと日本で買うよりも安いので注文してみました。少量の水にケールパウダーを加えて少し混ぜてから投入とは蜂蜜を入れて毎朝飲んでいます。飲みやすくて美味しいと思います。

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good for acne.

Excellent and quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

FRESH and nice, i like this brand. No heating used it in whatsoever. I take a spoon full everyday with juice and i am even noticing a glowy effect to my skin. Feels great taking it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells and tastes just like fresh kale. Also love that it is organic.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent! i usually use one spoonful or so and mix it with my stir-fry for lunch :) another great idea would be to add it in your morning juice ### only complaint is that it would have been nice if a spoon was included to make it more convenient

Very Great Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is just like raw fresh organic kale with much less bitterness. Daily, I mix it with carrot juice, beets crystals, and vitamin c for my daily smoothie but more so as a replacement for multi-vitamin capsules. I feel less fatigued when I take it and I've been doing so for over 4 months. Great of iHerb to carry this product at a reasonable price and thank you to Eclectic Institute for creating this great ALL-NATURAL product...Please Continue!!!!!!

Versatile and easy way to add kale to your diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

While I cannot say I've noticed any physical benefits from using this (I didn't expect to), I have had little problem adding it to my diet. I use it in my protein smoothies, where it only adds a slight bitter flavor depending on how much I use. It can easily sneak it's way into dark-colored stews, curries, homemade sauces etc. without affecting flavor. Just don't add too much or it may affect the color of the food in a negative way. My girlfriend can't tell the difference when I add it to curry.

One of my fav.

Posted by tsalach on May 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Hardly have raw greens in my meals and so this kale powder is good to have my greens in concentrated powder form. Have it every morning with my pea protein. Yummy!

A super food for the eyes ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this because it helps my age-related macular degeneration I have in one (1) eye. This is a very powerful antioxidant. I take it daily.

Eclectic Institute, Raw Kale POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on March 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is superfood to add to the healthy living style: to salad bowl, to green smoothies, to yogurts, etc. when you have not real raw fresh kale at home. Green leafy vegetables is not just food, but even the cure in various ailments.

1 2 3 4