oh so soft!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

These brushes are soft and wonderful. They do an excellent job of applying the make-up. There is an assortment of different sizes, so there is a brush for every need. They are a great deal!

brushes r luxurios

Posted by sillyfox on March 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

exellent brushes, not worse than mac. great price! but set has specific sharp smell, hope that it will erode. for me roll isnt comfortable cause brushes arent close in it

Good quality product, much cheaper than...

Posted by acumen on February 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

... anything you could find in an european store. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Love at first touch!

Posted by shekibosja on June 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Brushes are very soft and pleasant on the skin. Perfect for my mineral shadows and powder. High quality product!

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love that my skin has not broken out since I started using these. They are soft, easy to use and I love them!

Eco Tools, Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

ABSOLUTELY LOVE these products. The brushes are really soft and easy to use. They seem to be very well made. A superior product. I can't understand why they are not listed as a 'must have' item in every beauty department in the country. The 'Eco friendliness' bit just surpasses everything! Well done on a fantastic product. Thank you.

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on September 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this set for 2 reasons: 1) It was reasonably priced 2) It came with the 3 brushes I use (powder, eye shadow, and smudge). I got this to have a set of brushes to keep in my purse for when I'm running super late and have to apply my makeup on the go. The case folds and zips to a slim size - 8 inches long by a little over 2 and a half inches wide - it's convenient to fit in a good -sized purse. It has enough room to throw some extra brushes in there as well, I added 3 mini face brushes and a few extra eye ones I had so now I have all the tools I need for a complete face in this sleek little case and I don't have to worry about them getting damaged in my makeup bag. The brushes this set comes with are good quality and blend product well. They are the same quality as the other ecotools brushes I have; they wash and hold up well with no shedding. I am quite impressed with these brushes. They hold on to powder/shadow well and give a smooth application. They are also SUPER soft. Love them.

High Cost-Performance ratio

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cost cheap, fur is soft and not easy to loss. They are really good to use.

Great brush set

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

ALL of the brushes in this set is great and useful. I do love the brush for brow one.

Perfect Set

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have read amazing reviews about this set, and I'm glad that they were absolutely right! My favorites are the Blush and concealer brush. It's so easy applying powder or highlighter or blush with the big one! The concealer one is soft on the eyes but sturdy enough to apply concealer. I use this two every day, wash them once a week and they still look Brand new!