I Love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

These two double brushes are essential. If you want to start to buy brushes I advise you to beginn by buying these ones. Their brisltes are so soft, it's awesome. And brushes are dence and practical to take away thanks their little clutch bag. I can make a beautiful daily make-up with only these brushes. I really recommend them!

Great brushes!

Posted by MamaAsparagus on September 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Prekrasne četkice! Odlično za sjenila - za nanošenje, blendanje, za popunjavanje obrva i izvlačenje crta, za mekšanje oštrih linija....Super! Guste i mekane, uživam koristiti ih. Zgodno pakirane u torbici od tkanine. Mislim da ću si priuštiti i onaj mini mineralni set od EcoToolsa. Odlični su!

Ecotools, Eye Enhancing Duo Set

Posted by TheBeautyAtelier on April 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent brushes - better than the Real Techniques eye brush set, in my opinion. The super soft, cruelty-free bristles pick up and deposit mineral pigment very well. Brush heads are not overly large, so are suitable for individuals with smaller lid space (eg hooded eyes). Will buy a second set of these brushes.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love brushes from EcoTools! They are soft and does their job! Picks up eyeshadow really well and blends well too!

Posted by VictoriaJane on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I own a few different sets of these as they are so handy for on the go. I use these alongside my sigma brushes and the quality is very similar.

Not bad at all!

Posted by doppelganger on December 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

A bit difficult to store them upside down, as they will lose shape and also kinda hard to dry them because I use a brush tree and they are double ended, so I only wash one side per time. That is the only reason they get four stars. Very god quality for the price, very handy brushes when travelling and for daily usage, too. They have a all-in-one purpose: 2 shader sides (one medium and a small one), a eyeliner/eyebrow brush, and a pretty good buffing brush. I totally recommend it for stocking fillers, for a make-up newbie and for both traveling and daily usage!

Excellent rapport qualité/prix !!

Posted by missblackline on February 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

2 super pinceaux de qualité à prix mini ! Ecotools c'est à recommander !!

great Christmas gift

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought one for a friend and one for myself.. love how it came in duo sides.. great for traveling!

Love Their Brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Am A Makeup artist And These R So Handy And Useful For Personal Use

Fine brushes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Rich and Quality brushes for makeup. In my opinion, they better than MAC & RT.