Didn't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I loved the idea of cleaning the brushes using cleansing clothes but when I tried them they did not work at all ! I tried brushed with powder and cream makeup but did not get good result

Nice packaging but a bit expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Looking for cheaper options but is good for on the go

A helpful stop gap

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

These wipes are a convenient way to wipe off brushes before returning them to the roll after day to day usage, but they're no substitute for a regular brush shampooing.

Doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was a nice idea, but that's about it. The cloth doesn't do anything apart from wetting your brush. It cleaned very little makeup, and in the end I gave up and went back to the spray brush cleaner for daily use.

Cleansing cloths work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

These cleansing cloths work well for my makeup brush. I don't have any complaints. It did it's job and got rid of the dirt from the brushes.

Great For Instant Cleaning

Posted by avalonelaine on March 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I dont Have Time For Washing And Drying My Brushes Before I Need To Usr The Again And This Helps. It Cleans Thoroughly, Is Very Moist, And One Sheet Goes A Long Way.

Good for travelling!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is not an option for deep cleaning your brushes. This is great for when you're travelling for longer than a week and don't have the means/time/desire to do a deep clean and then risk missing a day of make-up because you're waiting for your brushes to dry. The way I use these is this: 1. Get a hotel hand towel or some tissue paper. Wet HALF the towel/tissue. 2. Wipe the brush across the ECOTOOLS WIPE in all the directions until there's no more colour/feels like you've gotten off majority of product. 3. Wipe the brush across the WET HALF of the towel/tissue until majority to all of the cleanser and any excess product has come off. 4. Wipe the brush across the DRY HALF of the towel/tissue to dry and take off the excess moisture. After the above steps (which takes all of three minutes) my brushes look and feel a lot cleaner, and they're almost as soft as when I do an actual clean. Great for on-the-go but obviously not a replacement for actual cleaning.

dry out

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

the cloth is dry out when i open it. it can clean the brushes but not a clean way, and the brushes sting my eye after applying this product

Average Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product on my eye and face brushes, and it only cleaned it up a bit. If you clean your brushes straight after using them, it will clean off the product. However, if the brushes has had makeup on them for a while, this won't work too well. I recommend to use a brush spray cleaner for spot cleaning instead.

not effective