Decent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Out of these two brushes, the prep and prime brush is my favourite for concealing around the eyes. I use the skin perfecting brush with my BB cream and it applies well but requires me to use more product than I would usually use when applying with my fingers - the brush seems to drink up the cream a bit. I am pretty new to using brushes however.

TOTALLY DIFFERENT BRUSh

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So i received this brush right now and ive got a totally different brush, instead of a slanted brush, it is round.,. Its not the one tht ive seen in youtube review! I feel bad!

Wrong picture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't get that one. The product number is the same. It says NEW and BONUS BRUSH on the package but I wanted the one that looks like the picture.

Excellent just as others from EcoTools

Posted by A1725-6887 on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this brush for my CC-cream specifically. What can I say? Well, it's extremely well-made and comfortable to use, the bristles are soft and nice... However, be mindful that when using a brush instead of fingers to apply liquid foundation, you have to use more than usual. Just because the brush somehow absorbs a bit of it, I don't know... But! You get that perfect sheer coverage, so... :) And yes, FYI: I don't know why the picture doesn't show it (it used to), but by purchasing this brush you actually get two. The other one is marked as an eyes primer brush, but imo it's more of a concealer brush. At least, I tried using it this way, and the things were awesome. Altogether, definitely happy with my purchase.

Great for BB

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My BB creams or foundations looks so fawless with this brush.

J'adore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

J'utilise surtout le pinceau pour le teint, qui est top avec une BB crème et même avec un fond de teint. On utilise peu de produit et le résultat est très naturel

Perfect for BB Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad I found these brushes. They work so well with the BB creams. They make your skin look smooth and natural not like when you use your fingers. My fingers don't even touch the cream anymore. I use mostly the skin perfecting brush and will be buying another set to use when one set is drying after cleaning. They're a good size too as they fit into my make-up bag without the bristles getting squashed.

too small

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good small face brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The bigger brush for BB/CC creams didn't impressed me much, but the smaller one is super for concealing around eyes and applying eye primer.

Esperaba algo mas

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tengo muchisimas brochas de ecotools y todas son magnificas. Este no es el caso