TOO good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So delicious! After a while I started just snacking on them instead of using them for baking.

Simply perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just perfect. Not too sweet, no soy (it is virtually impossible finding chocolate chips without soy!) and relatively cheap. One bag lasts a while. Perfect for baking. Have bought twice, will buy again.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love these, a small amount satisfies my chocolate craving.

Enjoy Life chocolate chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only chocolate my 5 year old son can eat (because of his allergies) so he is thrilled that I can reorder them when we run out! Being able to have some 'treats' like this helps him feel more normal.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is on a dairy free diet, hence no regular chocolate chips. We enjoy these minis right out of the bag, and they make a great chocolate covering for paleo almond butter cups.

My favorite chocolate chips!

Posted by eattothrive on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the small size and that they are GF and DF!

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for cooking or for toppings. Good taste and good price.

Tasty and oh-so-cute in your baked goods!

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is wonderful and bakes up just as well as any other chocolate chip out there, but it comes without that yucky soy lecithin, which I appreciate very much. Everyone always compliments me on how cute my baked good come out when I use these!

Enjoy life chocolate chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was shipped very quickly. I actually got it quicker than I was supposed to. My family and I have throughly enjoyed them. I've made all kinds of things. My children even enjoy eating them as a treat. thanks...

Little Drops of Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are gluten free, dairy free and soy free, so I thought for sure that they would be tastes free. I was so wrong these taste just like the ones that have all the additives in it. I can serve them to my family and not worry about allergies.