real mini choc chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No soy No dairy is tough to try and find chocolate. f This is excellent, real chocolate. :-) first I've found.

Excellent dark chocolate chips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are a favorite in our house. The mini size is a plus, but the taste is what we love. They have a rich chocolate flavor and go well in cookies, muffins, or "Who-Hash" at the holidays.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's chocolate. It's good. If you like quality chocolate then this is for you.

Taste great and is nut free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son is allergic to peanuts. I quickly found that trying to find chocolate NOT contaminated with peanuts is darned near impossible unless you special order your chocolate from a certified nut free business. But, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Enjoy Life chocolate chips ARE nut free and taste pretty darn good. And bonus is that Iherb offers them MUCH cheaper than my local stores (if I can even find them), so it's a win-win for me.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's very difficult to find good quality chocolate chips that aren't potentially nut contaminated. Finally I've found them and my son is delighted. iherb makes them very affordable too.

Great dairy free chips!

Posted by helhetligliv on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and great size - YUM!

Can't make do without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It tastes just like real chocolate, I can't believe it's gluten/dairy/soy-free!!! I often use it to make muffins/cookies, but I also snack on it when I feel a little peckish.

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The chip melt and recombined into one large piece once unboxing

sooo gooood!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the best vegan chocolate chips!

The best vegan chocolate chips for baking!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Enjoy Life make the best vegan chocolate chips for baking cookies, muffins, brownies, mug cakes and anything else you can think of. So tasty you can eat them on their own as a snack. What makes these unique though is that they are semi-sweet chocolate, and not just dark chocolate. Most vegan chocolate is dark by default as it doesn't require the dairy milk content. This is like a vegan alternative to dairy milk chocolate, which is awesome.