real mini choc chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

No soy No dairy is tough to try and find chocolate. f This is excellent, real chocolate. :-) first I've found.

Excellent dark chocolate chips!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are a favorite in our house. The mini size is a plus, but the taste is what we love. They have a rich chocolate flavor and go well in cookies, muffins, or "Who-Hash" at the holidays.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's chocolate. It's good. If you like quality chocolate then this is for you.

Taste great and is nut free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son is allergic to peanuts. I quickly found that trying to find chocolate NOT contaminated with peanuts is darned near impossible unless you special order your chocolate from a certified nut free business. But, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Enjoy Life chocolate chips ARE nut free and taste pretty darn good. And bonus is that Iherb offers them MUCH cheaper than my local stores (if I can even find them), so it's a win-win for me.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's very difficult to find good quality chocolate chips that aren't potentially nut contaminated. Finally I've found them and my son is delighted. iherb makes them very affordable too.

Great dairy free chips!

Posted by helhetligliv on July 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and great size - YUM!

Can't make do without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

It tastes just like real chocolate, I can't believe it's gluten/dairy/soy-free!!! I often use it to make muffins/cookies, but I also snack on it when I feel a little peckish.

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

The chip melt and recombined into one large piece once unboxing

best vegan choco chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

can't stop using them in my oatmeal

Perfect for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

These are absolutely PERFECT for baking the best vegan choc chip cookies! I love these! They taste just like regular choc chips and there is no compromise in taste or quality for these.