AUD

Very good - I can recommend, Velmi dobre - mozem odporucit

Posted by 4803548124319180800 on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had some terrible stomach ache yesterday and tried Digest Gold with Vilcacora strong tea. I could feel it helps. I took one capsule in the morning and one in the evening and I could feel relief from pain. I can recommend it. Strasne ma bolel zaludok vcera. Vyskusala som Digest Gold so silnym cajom Vilcacora. Citila som, ze to pomohlo. Zobrala som jednu kapsulu doobeda a jednu vecer a pocitila som ulavu od bolesti. Mozem odporucit.

Worth Every Penny !

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking some form of Zantac for 12 years, and in the last three years my husband had started taking it. I read about Digest Gold and all the reviews and decided to try it. it was the best decision i have made. My partner and I no longer take Zantac at all. We only take one Digest Gold at supper time and it has worked wonderfully. We now don't even take them daily, usually only 3 or 4 times a week and we still don't have problems. I will keep using these and am very happy that I found these that work natuarlly instead of the Zantac which is not natural to your system. . . . . See my page for more reviews. There is also a link to my FaceBook and Twitter pages.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It helps to relieves my bloating for over consume of meals.

Excellent product! It works

Posted by Reviewer2429494 on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works very well. Pushes the food out of my stomach and alleviates that bloated feeling.

Absolutely love this supplement

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It, along with Thorne's Betaine HCL and Pepsin have totally changed my life. I've struggled with digestive issues for so many years. This combo is worth every cent.

Gas/Bloat relief

Posted by francesjoan on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel lighter after a meal when I take these. It also seems to push food more quickly through my system without the laxative effect. I use the NOW brand because it less expense. But if I ever need extra help Digest Gold would be my choice.

Really worked on my stomach

Posted by 4765435615776407519 on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is great, I had eaten a huge dinner at a friends and my stomach didn't feel too good, I took one, and after a short time all felt great again... excellent product. Thanks guys

Be careful with Enzymes

Posted by 4907100407832707151 on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Took much research to see that these are cultured on Aspergillus Mold. I will not take this. Use the Drs. Best instead.

Digest Gold

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a product I am not able to notice a difference from...maybe long term.

It's Called Gold for a Reason; Great Product!

Posted by 5089341129813743070 on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These pills worked very well when I ate foods I don't usually tolerate. It really says a lot since I have a pretty weak stomach and most of the time, I feel uncomfortable whenever I finish eating something. I expected the pills to make me even more uncomfortable, but to my surprise, it didn't! No more stomach aches, so I advise anyone with weak stomachs to consider taking this. At the very least, you get to feel a few days worth of its effects.