Excellent taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I became recently a fan of mexican spicy dishes and I absolutely love this Cajun seasoning. I sprinkle it on almost anything, on baked sweet potatoes is my favourite! It is very flavoursome, and organic! I highly recommend it! Newcomers click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Amazing taste and smell

Posted by RLLP10 on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this organic cajun seasoning. This is the first cajun seasoning I have tasted, and I am really glad I ordered it. The taste is amazing, a little sweet and not to spicy. The smell is mild and good, with a lot of fresh herbs to it. This is a quality product, just like all of Frontier Natural products are. I recommend this organic cajun seasoning.

Fresh & Good quality seasoning

Posted by cbeeel on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The scent of the spice seasoning filled my kitchen during grilling process. The end result is good and I was surprised that it is not spicy at all which is good as my stomach is sensitive. Very satisfied with the product.

Me ha encantado

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sobre patatas al horno, pollo.... simplemente delicioso, con un ligero picante. Me ha encantado!!

Very nice flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product a lot, it has great flavor. Zatarain's is better in my opinion but this is a close second and probably is healthier, I don't know. Anyway, tastes great over popcorn and also is good in stews. That's about as much as I have had time for so far.

Mild Louisiana flavors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite spices now, it is a little spicy, mild on Louisiana flavor, which is great on chicken, steaks as a dry rub or shrimp. I also like that there is no salt which you can add yourself to your taste.

CAJUN SEASONING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

GREAT FLAVORING !I HAVE RECEIVED MANY COMPLIMENTS OF SOME FISH I HAVE PREPARED ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. FRESH TASTING. SUGGESTION MIGHT BE A DIFFERENT DIPESING CAP , SIMULAR TO THE GRILLING SEASONING, DUE TO THE HOLE GETTING EASILY CLOGGED, AT LEAST IN THE BEGINNING OF THE USE OF THE BOTTLE.

cajunkrydder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Brukte denne blant annet på biffstykker... veldig godt :) Anbefales!

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this on chicken, great flavour

Bien dosé

Posted by Western on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pimenté sans vous emporter la bouche, cette épice est vraiment délicieuse sur les viandes, pour les sauces tomates et pour faire une huile bien relevée et délicieuse en goût pour les pizzas. Sans sel comme pratiquement toute la gamme et ça c'est vraiment appréciable

1 2 3 4