Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Extremely fragant, gorgeous for cooking. Will buy again.

Fantastic product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very happy to be able to find organic ceylon cinnamon which does not seem to be availabe in New Zealand. Smell and taste of the same have exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order again!

Organic Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is funny that organic cinnamon taste nothing like store bought cinnamon. The cinnamon is very good. The price is not out of control. I use the cinnamon with the raw honey that I purchased every morning and before I go to bed. I am also eating better and I have lost 25 lbs. Using the cinnamon and honey keeps me focused on my day and it taste great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

high quality cinnamon....I just don't like that it is so pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Once you've had Ceylon, you'll never go back! 'Regular' cinnamon tastes like porridge..and not in a good way

Ceylon Cinnamon.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is just what i did expect and it has that beautiful Aroma and sweet taste, as i take it to help control my diabetis type 2. Have a nice day. Kind regards Rolf.

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting cinnamon ever.

a bit bland

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a huge consumer of cinnamon since I switched to Ceylonese cinnamon, I need to get used to as I'm sued to using the lower grade that is far more pungent but less healthy! so have to wait a little longer until i can change my point of view!

Best ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the only cinnamon I've ever liked! I use it to help with my blood glucose levels and never liked cinnamon before but this I love!

Never buy anything else

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have this sweat, flavorful cinnamon on my toast every morning. No sugar needed because it's so sweet. It make heavenly snickerdoodles too!