Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent cinnamon, sweet and flavorful. It is very finely ground, so it easily mixes with liquids. Comes in a 1 pound bag, as shown in the picture, but fits well in a quart jar (after some settling).

Cinnamon heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Such a good product! Taste is delicious, not nearly as strong as regular cinnamon. I put it on waffles, cereal, oatmeal ......

Best cinnamon ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Tastes Great!

Posted by JacobSikais on June 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use this in my smoothies every day and not only does it taste great, but I'm sure I'm getting all the health benefits that ceylon cinnamon promises... really great product without an overpowering taste :) Or maybe I'm just used to the taste of cinnamon as I due consume it daily!

Great Tasting Cinnamon

Posted by ShirleyM on February 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this cinnamon. It is mild tasting with a very fresh, mild cinnamon flavor. I like that it is organic and not irradiated.

True Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never realized I did not know what real cinnamon tasted like before this. The flavor and scent are completely different from what I am familiar with what I now know was always cassia. I enjoy this well-packaged product and will buy it again.

Makes a World of Difference!

Posted by lifeisgood on July 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

Real cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste good, not toxic for you, would highly recommend

Frontier products have good quality and choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

It makes me wonderful healthy

best cinammon Ive tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was delivered quickly and efficiently. I ordered ceylon cinnamon partly to share it with a friend who is disabled because I saw some research that it helps with tremors. I saved half of it for myself and it is so fresh and delicious. I wouldn't buy any other sort now!