Best cinnamon ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Tastes Great!

Posted by JacobSikais on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use this in my smoothies every day and not only does it taste great, but I'm sure I'm getting all the health benefits that ceylon cinnamon promises... really great product without an overpowering taste :) Or maybe I'm just used to the taste of cinnamon as I due consume it daily!

Great Tasting Cinnamon

Posted by ShirleyM on Feb 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this cinnamon. It is mild tasting with a very fresh, mild cinnamon flavor. I like that it is organic and not irradiated.

True Cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never realized I did not know what real cinnamon tasted like before this. The flavor and scent are completely different from what I am familiar with what I now know was always cassia. I enjoy this well-packaged product and will buy it again.

Makes a World of Difference!

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

Real cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste good, not toxic for you, would highly recommend

Frontier products have good quality and choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It makes me wonderful healthy

best cinammon Ive tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was delivered quickly and efficiently. I ordered ceylon cinnamon partly to share it with a friend who is disabled because I saw some research that it helps with tremors. I saved half of it for myself and it is so fresh and delicious. I wouldn't buy any other sort now!

Unusual scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my first experience with the "real" cinnamon. I trust that this is in fact the real deal. Very hard to come by locally so I have no reference point. The scent and taste are quite different from "normal" cinnamon. I don't like how this smells baked and to maximize its health benefits I only use it raw.

Ground Ceylon Cinnamon powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Texture of the packet product is different (less refine, more coarse) from the bottled product despite both being Frontier CO-OP brand. The taste of the packet product is also much stronger.