Tough and doesn't shed

Posted by tkjtkj on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

The quality of the brush is good and the bristles are packed tightly for a tough brush. I have been using it for months and the brush still holds strong without shedding. The orange grip is comfortable.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for narrow jars and bottles

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this brush nearly everyday to clean my litre and half-litre juice bottles. Great heavy duty quality - other bottle brushes I've had started shedding and falling apart after just a few uses - I've been using this brush for nearly a year and it's still like new. Very happy with this purchase and when I wear it out, I'll be buying another of these.

very useful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it all the time on my juice jars, cups and bottles. It's especially handy on my s'well bottles. Can't do without!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Could get improvements but overall serves its purpose.

Awkward shape

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

This brush seems like a great idea, but in reality it's awkward and uncomfortable to hold. You have to squeeze the handle tightly together to really get the brushes to scrub the inside and outside of a bottle properly. It ends up taking ten times the effort of a regular bottle brush. The handle itself is too short and the wrong shape to sit comfortably in the hand. I think it would be better if it had a proper handle. I'll just buy regular bottle brushes in future, they work much better.

doesnt work