My favourite

Posted by Elisabeth on August 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are my favourite kitchen cloths at the moment, and I have tried a few, both homemade knitted one, and stored bought ones. They are not too thick, so that they "never" dry, but not too thin, so that they wear out after a few scrubbings, either. I will definitely buy more of these.

Great dish cloths

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these dish cloths. I am going to give some to my daughter soon. My favorite feature is the size. Not too big and for me just right. They are absorbent and do not leave big drops of water behind. Because they are not heavy like toweling, they dry quickly without becoming stale or musty. They rinse clean after use also. I've only been using them for about 3 weeks so cannot comment on durability. Hope they will last through many washings. Thanks, Corinne Purcell

Posted by AnnaAF on December 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Son justo lo que buscaba, producto que se preocupa por el medio ambiente y que a más a más funcionan super bien. Cuando me llegaron pensé que eran un poco pequeñas, pero da igual porque secan mucho mejor que otras más grandes. ¡Ya estoy pensando en comprar otras! las recomiendo al 100%

Not happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I still have not received my order.

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Nice cotton feel

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these dishcloths for years now just very hard to find them. I hate using the cloths you buy in the supermarket they get smelly after 1 or 2 uses they are fantastic if they do get smelly all as you do is put them in the wash and they are fresh again. They also last for a long time. So glad I found them again

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its a cloth

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its a cloth, it does what a cloth it suppose to do. Nice colors.

Great dish cloth

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the thickness and the appearance of these dish cloths. I found the matching dish towels at Home Goods and would love to know where I can purchase more of the dish towels.

Great dish cloths

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love these dish cloths. Just right size and the material is great

1 2