Prefer the Original

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My rating refers to the taste, not the quality of the product. Not sure how this is different from the original formula, but it sure tastes different -- like grass. I am switching back to the original, which is more palatable.

Fabulous product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Too good product, especially for digestion.

Love this Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use 3 scoopfuls of Perfect Food every day and this large sized container keeps me from having to run to the health food store every two weeks. And the price - it's like getting more than one small sized container for free! Great deal!

Green Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Green Food have around 50 different vegetable and fruit juices and increases the frequency I go toilet to clear my bowels.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

if there was only one nutritional supplement that i could use this would be the one,it seems to have about everything your body needs.

Powerful...

Posted by MikaelP on Jul 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

and purifying, not used it for a long time but this green formula is strong, almost too strong, I miss a touch of fruit/mint like Now Foods Phytogreens. Dissolves pretty easily, even when taken directly in your mouth.

a good feeling in the stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product really gives your stomach a good feel. I would also recomend it to people who want to loose weight since this really makes you feel like you have just eaten a small meal.

fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years. It cleans, purifies and detoxifies the body while also energizing. Fantastic product!!!

Perfecdt Food, Super Green Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Keeps me regular, and feeling good.

Greens for Breakfast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product, combined with fruit, flaxseed, cinnamon, etc., is not only an immune booster but stabilizes my blood sugar so I can go much longer without feeling the need to munch.