Best product and best value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a medical science background including nutrition. I research (and I mean proper research not just web browsing) and from studies to date that show more than minimal evidence, the contents of this product are excellent. I also think the price is by far the best value for money. I only use 1/2 dose as I have a protein rich diet already and for my own medical needs, need to ensure a good intake of eggs and other sources of fats and protein. The taste isn't really to my taste as it were but I liven it up with a handful of frozen blueberries

This tastes great and is good for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a mild tasting plant based protein that keeps me full. I have a shake made with this protein powder every day for lunch and I never get hungry!!

Actually keeps me full!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Isagenix shakes for almost a year as I have searched everywhere and those were the only ones that kept me full. I recently tried the Plant Head shakes and they actually keep me full just like the Isagenix shakes except at about half of the price. Have already ordered more! I have to say I like the Isagenix taste a little better but they're not too bad and you can make them taste a bit better with bananas etc. Great product and very reasonable price.

Definitely a Real Meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I needed a meal replacement for work since my work hours (overnight) make it inconvenient for me to buy actual food. I found that this worked really well, despite first impressions (the smell and the ingredients; the latter because I have some form of IBD). My stomach tolerates it, the taste is great and it leaves me feeling full for 5 hours after drinking. When I drink this, it's like I ate something instead of drank a powdered mix. It's probably because of its nutrients; 23g of carbs, 30g of protein and 15g of fiber already resembles the nutritional value of an actual dish. Great product overall.

plant head real meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just a fair warning- the protein powder has an "earthy" smell to it. Kind of an earthy, chocolate flavor, too. But does NOT have that stale, rancid smell or flavor that some protein powders have. I like that the protein level is so high- I divide up the scoops to make it last. Overall, not bad. Best I've had so far. Good nutrition value- I like that I am getting so many other nutrients.

Amazing Meal Replacement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and I have tried many of the vegan/food-based meal replacement shakes. Just look at all of the incredible ingredients they have packed in here. Its tastes great, mixes really well without getting frothy and digests well, too. The price is right, especially considering the variety of organic ingredients. I've been drinking this everyday and I'm satisfied for several hours. Good job on this product, Plant Head, you hit a home run.

This is perhaps the easiest taste on the palate we have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The flavour we purchased was chocolate and it is a mild flavoured chocolate at that, so it does not taste overloaded with chocolate. However it does mask any other flavours that might not be so pleasant and there is no gritty taste or sensation with this drink so it goes down easy and mixes well with other additions we might throw in to the mix.