Best cocoa powder I have ever tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did tried alot of different coca powders in the past, from the cheap ones at the grocery store, tasting like dirt, to expensive ones like the french Valhrona. While usually the most expensive ones have higher quality, all usually relates to the fat content. The more fat in the cocoa powder, the tastier it gets. Cheap ones are very very low fat (they take all the cocoa butter to sell). This one is one the few non-alkalinized cocoa on the market, and I must say that I was a little eagger about the taste, expecting a somewhat bitter taste, but that was not the case. Excellent product, it is pricey, but you get what you pay for.

love to make chocolate cake or hot cocoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the flavor of it and is my favorite of them all!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this! Its so chocolaty n dark. Made brownies n energy bars with it. Simply awesome. Will definitely buy more

DO NOT BUY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Worst cocoa I can ever remember tasting. I thought it would be good quality because I have liked Ghirardelli chocolate, but this was gross. Tasted overdried/burnt/rancid.

Exactly as promised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unsweetened, chocolately, and great tasting.

The best Cocoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been waiting to get my hands on this one for a while. (It's always sold out.). It's the best cocoa I have ordered on Iherb. It is a bit like Herseys cocoa sugar free. Highly recommend it. Good filling and great taste. Use it in cakes, smoothies and Oatmeal for my son.

Like the taste but not so easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

like the taste of the rich cocoa but packed in a package, instead of a jar is a little uncomfy. I put the half portion on the jar and it solved the problem. besides that, it's all great

Very good hot chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make hot chocolate in the morning: milk and cocoa with a dash of cinnamon. I don't care for the presweetened hot chocolate mixes, this makes a more robust drink.

Simply delicious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Это лучшее какао, что мне довелось пробовать. Раньше я и подумать не могла, что это такая вкусная вещь, оно даже по консистенции именно такое, какое представляешь себе при словосочетании "горячий шоколад"! Аромат, вкус, качество - на высоте. Если сомневаетесь, возьмите на пробу, это вам не знаменитая отрава в зелёной коробочке, и не то, что в столовой давали, разливая из большой кастрюли.

Versatile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a must in a pantry. I always order it again. Very tasty.