Me gusta muchisimo

Posted by ROSSITA on September 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Te deja la piel perfecta, sin casi brillos y sin blancuras indeseadas. ------------- Si te ha ayudado mi opinion marca Sí abajo, y para más opiniones pincha en mi nick.

SHAKE WELL is important! It is a good option to people who want a safe sunscreen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on the small version to try it. I didn't want to waste my money if it was bad. Well, I liked it! It is necessary to say that it will never work as a chemical sunscreen because it is a mineral sunscreen. It sounds obvious, but it is necessary to say! If you are buying a mineral sunscreen it will be harder to apply than a chemical one. It will tend to have a white cast, but you can handle it. I can say to you that it is, of course, harder to apply but if you are a little patient you are going to get a good result. It will not look white on you. It has oils, yes! But our skin need oils. I always apply oil on my skin. I think this "oil free" thing s not a good thing even to who have oily skin. Maybe a lot of you know but if you apply oil on your face it will tend to produce less oil because it already got oil from your beauty products. I always wanted to use a mineral sunscreen. I never tried any other but this, and I liked. Maybe I will try another one any other time but, at the moment, this one is good enough to me. I'm writing this because in all the mineral sunscreens reviews I see the same opinions. Some people love, some people hate. It is not like just a few people hate, it is more like 50% love and 50% hate and I can say it really confuses us. Well, what I can tell is that who hates it compares it with chemicals sunscreens so OF COURSE they will think it is hard to apply, have a white cast, etc. But, as I said, it is something natural on mineral sunscreens and something that you really can deal with. Well, it is your option. Do you prefer a natural option to sunscreen that is a little bit harder to apply or you prefer something easier and faster to apply but it is not so safe for you? I prefer the safer option. PS: It is not written here at the moment (03/29/2018) but the Goddess Garden website says it is VEGAN.

Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

It’s good in the skin, long lasting, not greasy

really good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

it works for me.

good size

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is good size to have with you for example in shoulder bag! I'm going to take this with me next month for short holiday. I like to use own sunscreen for face.

Goddeess Garden, Organics, Facial, , SPF 30, 1 oz (29.6 ml)

Posted by Iherb tilaaja on June 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ihana luomu aurinkovoide kasvoille. Imeytyy hyvin ja ei ärsytä herkkää ihoni.

Non-greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product has a strong odor but isn't at all unpleasant and quickly disappears. It is non-greasy and lightweight. You can't feel it on your skin so it is perfect to wear under makeup.