Try it - You will get over the smell.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

All summer long I suffered from this terrible rash on my back and chest that looked much like seborrheic dermatitis. Nothing I tried worked, and believe you me I spend a good bit of money on other products. I figured I had nothing too loose when I purchased the most in-expensive treatment yet. The results are wonderful, the itch that plagued me all summer has just about disappeared completely. I can only recommend this soap and after itching all this time I can handle that smell any day - it dissipates fast anyhow. Give it a try!! Now I just hope I have something left to show the dermatologist when I finally get to see him !!

Great for psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has psoriasis on his scalp and this soap is the only thing that helps him to get rid of scales. Great natural product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful all over soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful all over soap with a very clean "green" smell and we even use it as shampoo.

Use on my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found this too strong of a smell for use on my body so I started using it on my hair. I really like the way it does my hair. It is a lot cheaper than T-Gel too. Other dandruff shampoos can also leave your hair limp, but this don't.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my 11 yo who has a bad case of seborrheic dermatitis. The shampoos w/salicylic acid in them strip her hair but this soap was gentle and worked very effectively against itching and flaking! We are vegetarian and appreciated previous feedback that suggested we purchase the 3.25 oz size which is vegetable-based. Thanks iherb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like it. I wash my hair with it. I do not need conditioner with it unlike allmost every other shampoos. My girlfriend also loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad I found this soap.I feel so much cleaner after bathing with this soap.This soap has definitly done wonders with my dry skin. My scalp no longer itches and some of my adult acne has cleared up. I also like the smell of this soap, I dont smell like a chic when I go to work any more. Thanks to good ole pine tar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am truly pleased grandpa,s pine soap have only been using it for 3 weeks and it's really keeping my psoriasis at bay I am currently using my soap morning and night shower or bath really pleased. Lynne

helps with my eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

pros.: helps with my eczema; long lasting. cons.: the smell