Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has been a great addition to our morning smoothies! Full of nutrients and antioxidants. Came highly recommended by Dr. Nicholas Perricone too!

Good job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like the product... Fast shipping and good price.

I can not say enough good things

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Green Magma is the BOMB!!!! I absolutely love this stuff. I have more energy. I feel great. Mcraving for sweets has decreased dramatically. My appetite has decreased and I think I lost a couple of pound. This is definitely a super food. I can't wait to go to my annual check- up.

good good good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

get more energetic after taking it every morning before breakfast!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this product very much.

I like Green Magma!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nutritious green drink! Very easy to mix, without residue... and it tastes good! I always feel refreshed and energized after drinking it!

Im adicted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I Use it everyday. Cant have a say without it. Helps ny digestion among other things. Will Buy it again

The best Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for your help! i recommend all my friends to buy this product!they say! it was good for their healht and feel better!

WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Got this as a sample with previous order. Tried it. Got instant energy. Mixes well. Very light and refreshing taste. I logged on and ordered two bottles of the powder as quick as I could. Thanks iHerb for the sample.

happy customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great product! my energy has increased. i find it best to take this earlier in the day. my acupuncturist said it was good for cleaning the blood. that sounds like a good idea.

1 2 3