Makes a nice chocolate drink

Posted by mitzi-c on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For taste, I mix this powder (it comes with a scoop in the bottle) with 1 part water and 1 part unflavored soy milk. Firstly, it mixes easily with water - I use a shaker bottle. Then I add in the soy milk AFTER I am done mixing the powder with water. If you add both soy and water and the powder and try to mix - it doesn't, unless you blend them all in a blender machine. Even though I have since switched to a more potent greens supplement, this is definitely very delicious for a green supplement powder. Just FYI - at the bottom it states that this product is known to contain lead or something along these lines. However, there's the same warning on a few other greens supplement that I saw.

Wonderful taste

Posted by Hjertemat on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Both me and my son love it. It has a satisfying and good chocolate taste (with hints of berries). I had to get used to it a little at first, but now I love it and just has to have a glass every day. I don´t like it mixed in water, but with rice milk it is very good. It's so good to know that we consume a lot of nutrients in a tasty way. Recommended!

Great chocolate greens supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was very pleasantly surprised by how good this tastes. This would be great for children who would never suspect it contained so many healthy veggies! I mixed it with rice milk, which is slightly sweet, but the drink was not at all sickly or artificial tasting. The 300g pot contains 27 servings so I think it is good value. Try it - I don't think you will be disappointed. Also, excellent service from I Herb, it arrived in 11 days ( to Wales, UK ) and the post and packing was just $6! Brilliant!

Best chocolate shake ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I finally have a way to get the spirulina & chlorella into my 5 & 7 year old. They love this and would drink the shakes all day if I let them. And my 7 year old is hard to please too.

tastes great

Posted by TheBest on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like chocolate milk. No funny after taste at all. I mix it in a shaker-cup with 4 oz of water or milk. Very easy way to get daily vegetable nutrition. Great for kids too.

Healthy but delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe that something this healthy can be delicious. My daughter loves it. And i don't have to worry forcing her to take something that looks green but healthy. This tastes like dark chocolate and she looks forward to having it.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe a green drink can taste this good. Normally I can't even think of gagging down a green drink. Nasty. This, however, is wonderful.

Delicious Greens A++++

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best greens I have every tried so delicious an good for you to I use almond milk in mines.

Comer vegetales ahora es un placer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

La mejor manera de comer vegetales y poder estar despreocupado el resto del día de si has tomado los aportes necesarios de vegetales. Además, esta fórmula con saber a chocolate está riquísima. Totalmente recomendable!

every day

Posted by JaelPalma on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take this every day with milk and protein

1 2