My daily cuppa

Posted by shopzilla on November 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I drink this every single day. I wake up longing for a cup. Everytime I open this tin of tea, I see tiny, sparkly floating unicorns and hear angels sing. I smell vanilla, pink grapefruit, strawberries and butterscotch. After I finish my pot of tea, I can't bring myself to wash the pot and cup for hours. I keep coming back to sniff the cup and pot because they still smell of luscious ripe strawberries, vanilla pods, pink grapefruit and creamy, decadent butterscotch. Pity Harney seems to have changed the formula a little. The description I wrote above was inspired by the tea that came in the older tin design. The tea in the newer tins is slightly less of everything, though it still makes a very good cup of tea. If you're a regular buyer and drinker of this, you will know what I'm talking about. Apparently, they no longer put tiny, sparkly unicorns in this once stellar tea. It's still very good, just no longer dreamy. I miss the unicorns. So, just 4 stars.

Total tea experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea. The aroma hits you the moment you open the tin. Kitchen is filled with the scent of this wonderful tea. It intensifies when you pour boiling water on it. In fact, the fragrance is so strong that my neighbour's nosy dog starts barking excitedly each time I brew this tea. The icing on the cake is in the drinking. It is one of the most uplifting tea I have ever drank. I drink it neat but add a teaspoon of raw sugar to my husband and my son's cuppa.

Posted by I-try-this on January 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

very pleasant aroma, hight quality , super tasty

i love it, bought it first at a knit shop in New Hampshire.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

please keep on carrying it.

Harney & sons Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didint tryied it yet.. bought for the present. Heard good things about it

I am in love

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and calming smell, very good tea

Tea harney &sons

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is very good ! I am very glad of drinking this wonderfull tea .

Great taste and aroma

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

The tea has a delicate, sweet taste with hints of fruit and vanilla; was accepted enthusiastically even by non tea-lovers.

Smells and tastes very nice. Smooth, floral, but not overly so.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really like this tea, and seems like a good one to serve to mixed-preference people. A crowd-pleaser.