Bargain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product for an unbeatable price! Hopefully this will be kept in the iHerb selection.

Nutritional

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I can see the health benefits. But, it tastes horrible. I've taken a break from it for the last two weeks but plan to start again next week. It's more tolerable with Apple juice.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm still testing it, but right now I can say that gives me a lot of energy, but is not a stimulant like caffeine energy, is more like a vital energy. I recommend and also want to buy the other products of HealthForce. A good glass presentation. Worth to buy it and test it. And btw, Iherb service is excellent.

Paul from Wisconsin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good Product mixes good. Have had more effective Green powders.

Impossible to drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is so bad that I had to mix it with Chlorella Manna in order to be able to finish the bottle. A Note to Canadian Customers: if you choose DHL EXPRESS International shipping option, you will have to pay $14 to DHL for paying your taxes for you. Something that iherb never mentions on their website.

Jump start your body cleansing

Posted by GreatCleanse on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic way to get vital greens into your diet. Greens help bind toxins and bring your mineral levels up. The powder form is great in smoothies and juices and the capsules work if you travel or are on the go. A little of this goes a long way. It is very potent. I highly recommend this for maintenance or healthy lifestyle and in larger portions as an intensive cleanse support.

Incomparable Greens Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this greens formula in morning smoothie for years. The best quality. And iherb's price is the best out there

best on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Health Force Vitamineral green is the best green powder on the market. Won't use anything else.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really do feel a burst of healthy energy in the morning after I take my tablespoon of this product!

Great for thyroid health

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love that this green powder has a nice dose of sea vegetables in it. I've been taking it for 2 months now and can't live without it! Definitely worth a try and worth every penny!