Very Effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The trial size helped quell some bloating issues I was having so I decided to purchase the larger size to truly determine the effectiveness of the product. I can happily say that this is an excellent product for food intolerances and nutrient absorption. I have been on many different digestive enzyme products over the years and this product is certainly one of the best that I have taken. I no longer have bloating issues after meals and I seem to have substantially more energy than I had just a matter of a few months ago. A+ product.

Digestive Enzymes Changed My Life

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For decades I suffered from constant bloating, gas and heartburn. A friend introduced me to digestive enzymes. It changed my life forever! Now I almost never have stomach discomfort, and I haven't had a single episode of heartburn in years. I take one capsule 5 minutes before each meal. The Healthy Origins enzymes does a fantastic job of speeding digestion. I wouldn't be without it! Safe and economical. Please click my user name--alloriginal--to find other helpful reviews.

Didn't Work for Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Everyone is different, and I guess that is the case with me and these digestive enzymes. It had all of the enzymes that I look for, and the reviews were good. But, boy, they gave me more problems. Ugh.

Healthy Origins, Digestive Enzymes, Broad Spectrum

Posted by msturglifestyle on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No GMO & no additives full strength. This is one of the best enzymes iherb sells.

Good specs, good enzymes

Posted by britneyspears on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These enzymez have no GMO, have good quantities of enzyme elements compared to others and they do their job well. No digestive issuses from me when I take them.

Better than the other product I tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've only been taking these for less than a month so I don't know the long term effects of this product yet. I have not experienced the abdominal pain that I had with another product I tried but I do still have some problems with bloating and gas even though I eat healthy food and I am not overweight. I have a very sensitive digestive system so I will wait and see if these enzymes make a difference over an extended period of time.

Not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've taken digestive enzymes for the last couple years for digestion issues. For some reason, these made me feel so physically ill!! Everyone is different and they may work great for some, but this gave me EXTREME nausea. Just a warning for those with a weak stomach

Dramatically Reduces Intestinal Gas and Improves Bowel Movements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After having 13 inches of my colon removed, my digestive system was all messed up. And still is. This product helps in a big way to remedy my problems though it isn't a total cure. If I take 2 capsules at the end of every meal, or 1 capsule at the end of any snack, gas is much less and digestion is much more thorough. You won't see chunks of undigested matter in your stools anymore - they will be smooth and fully digested. I don't know why I have such a serious gas problem following surgery, and I have tried all sorts of remedies, but this product is the only thing that really makes a big difference. It is also a much better product than Beano if you are worried about gas from beans. Take this product for that.

Mi estómago lo agradece

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Las compré primero cuando estuvieron de trial, y me hicieron tan bien que las volví a comprar. Me siento mucho mas liviana cuando las tomo y los alimentos con leche ya no me caen mal ni me hacen doler el estómago.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mild and effective at the same time.

1 2