No more heart palpitations !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just turned 50 YO. Ive been taking Kaneka UbiquiNONE for 3 years. Ive had heart problems for the last 8 years and its been steadily been getting worse. in the last 2 years Ive had 3 episodes of many days of paplitations,arrhythmia and racing heart. The last episode 3 weeks ago was for 4 days,Scarred the crap out of me!!! I couldnt exercise as I normally would. I could hardly do anything. I would break out in a sweat and couldnt breath properly from walking 100 meters to the mailbox,when i walk 5K's 4 times a week. Also during this time,to try and feel my pulse in my left wrist was almost impossible. Its was so weak. So after doing some more research,i found out that Ubiquinol is what the body uses/needs after it converts it from Ubiquinone. However i had been taking over 200mgs of Kaneka Ubiquinone every day for nearly 3 years. As one researcher pointed out,some people cannot convert Ubiquinone TO Ubiquinol. I am also an undermethylator. So i ordered some Kaneka Ubiquinol,Healthy Origins. I know you will find this hard to believe,but 6 hours after my first 100mg tablet ,80% of my palpitations,arrhythmia and racing heart STOPPED. I couldnt believe it. My poor heart has been starving to death from a lack of CoQ10 Ubiquinol. Since starting this Ubiquinol,Ive learnt that it comes in hydrosoluble Q10 by Tishcon...thats 3 times more absorbed than standard Ubiquinol! Then there is lyposomal,which is 90% absorbed directly into the cells. Im trying that next. If you are using Ubiquinone from any company,you are wasting your time and money..its old technology. I know i used it for nearly 3 years. Go straight for hydrosoluble or lyposomal Ubiquinol. Do it for your heart !..no matter your age.

Good for every cell in your body

Posted by NBPT10 on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ubiquinol is the reduced form of Co-Q10. Ths is the form in which the body uses it. In other words, Co-Q10 needs to be converted to Ubiquinol in the body for it to be used. It is a more efficient way of taking it as not all of it maybe converted. Some people convert very little. This is very important for your mitochondria which is where you get your cellular energy. Anyone over the age of 40 should supplement this and especially anyone on a statin drug for high cholesterol. Statin drugs reduce your bodies natural output of ubiquinol and you need to make up for this. Otherwise you will not be as energetic or mentally sharp as you could be. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Better than Co-Q10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've noticed a difference ever since I started taking Ubiquinol in my heart. I don't get palpitations anymore.

Stay Young

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is proven to slow aging considerably. I'm 68 years old but most people guess my age at 50. I can outrun and outplay most of my 40 year old friend. No need to say more! I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My mother-in-law, husband and myself previously suffered poor sleep patterns. Since taking Ubiquinol, we are all sleeping like babies and waking up refreshed. I haven't slept this well since contracting Ross River Fever 30years ago. thank you very very much. My husband suffers with ME, so good quality sleep is extrememly important to him to be able to function at all.

Preconception Care

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this as part of my preconception health care program as I'm over 35 and trying to have a baby. I figure that it must be more effective than regular CoQ10. A bonus side effect is that I have a better feeling of wellbeing and energy while taking these. Great price and always fast efficent delivery to Australia.

Much better than "regular" CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I respond to this much, mucg better than CoQ10 supplements. I'll be sticking with this and wish I had used Qbiquinol from the start since CoQ10 didn't really do anything for me. Increased energy even on days I should be dragging.

Increased Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I had been taking the Ubiquinol 100mg 2x's/day and then ran out. We were without the Ubiquinol for about 2 weeks total time. My husband and I both noticed our energy levels decreased during that time. Once we were back on it, energy levels increased again. I don't want to ever be without Ubiquinol again.

Good value and energizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the best values on ubiquinol per mg I've found. Seems to have boosted and evened out my energy level throughout the day without jitters. I'll know for sure when I run out:-)

Very pleased with this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Amazing! Within a few days of starting this supplement, my mother's intermittent low pulse has normalized to a regular heart rate.