Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to take d3: 300iu+vitamin k2 45ug and was feeling good at the late summer until mid autumn. Then i suddenly felt depressed,out of energy and had a hard time losing weight. A few weeks into november i started to get sleep apnea, so I tried without the vitamin d3 cuz i thought i got "too much". It was even worse. Now i had insomnia instead. I read all about this you need 60-80ng/ml for a normal sleep pattern. So i upped the dose right away to 9000iU and could feel it right away the first day! I slept through the whole night, and i just knew this was it. I usually had a big belly during autumn and winter time, always wondered why. Even though i exercise 4times a week intensively = bodybuilding. But always had that protruding gut. I thought i had some problems with the thyroid but it went away right after i upped my dose to 10000IU. The big problem is that if you take k2 like i did at first. K2 can be beneficial but you need sufficient amounts of d3 levels in your body. If not, k2 needs Calcium and Vitamin D to work properly. It's antagonist will be affected as well. I got headaches= signs of magnesium deficiency. So i recommend that you do not supplement with k2 if you're vitamin d and/or magnesium deficient. When you're further in your healing process you can supplement with k2 also if you'd like. But you can always get that vitamin k easier than d3 in the diet, also your gut produces abit of k2 from vitamin k foods. Got these recommendations from Vitamin D Council. Great site! Vitamin d3 deficient? Winter time: 5000-7000ie/daily. Winter time and levels below 30 ng/ml? = Supply with 10 000-15 000 IU/daily for 2-3weeks. Then check your vitamin d levels. Summer time= Sun exposure + 1-5000IE for 2-3weeks. Then check your vitamin d levels.

Trying to quickly increase blood levels

Posted by alloriginal on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am using the 10,000 IU potency to raise my vitamin D levels rapidly. Recent research seems to indicate that vitamin D is far more important than previously thought. For preventing cancer, obesity, heart disease, osteoporosis, it can't be beat. I take one per day, after a meal, with a fish oil capsule for enhanced absorption. After 30 days I intend to cut down to every oither day. For more useful reviews please click my user name (alloriginal). Thanks!

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU, 30 Softgels

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

THE MUST for those who live with little natural sunshine like me :( It has very much IU, but I am not afraid, since I have vitamin D deficits, I just know it. I also use it for my teeth and gum health. Just cut the capsule and rub on teeth, gums. I even like its taste.

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not too strong if you're suffering from deficiency. Doctor prescribed me one 50,000IU per week of D2. D3 is a superior form of Vitamin D, so I switched and take one 10,000IU of D3 daily instead of the synthetic 50,000 D2 once a week. Once my D level is back to normal, I'll switch o 5,000IU.

Helps to tiredness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I´m not so tired anymore! I could feel the difference immediately.

VitD3 amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my fave by far, cleaner skin, more energy, sleeping better, no mid afternoon slump. its fantastic. one that i will keep taking every day religiously

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

like it

Healthy Origins, Vitamin D3, 10,000 IU, 30 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I decided to trial these in your sample available.I thought they would be good to keep me healthier in winter.Three weeks after starting this product I noticed some of my pain was almost absent and I was not needing so much pain relief.Its amazing and I had not expected it Then I did a search and found out so much more so would recommend others look into this miracle vitamin

Lo aplico en la cara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es perfecto para usar directamente en el rostro.

Strong vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Is it even too strong...?