Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

It saved my baby from diaper rash that lasted for months before applying it.will buy it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

THis diaper cream has been great and I use it every night on my son. I bought this cream because I read it was safe to use with cloth diapers but it did leave stains in them. I now use paper diapers for overnight so it's no longer an issue. Try Hugo products out - you'll love them :)

Great service on a hard to find product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

My friend in Arizona introduced me to Baby Hugo Naturals products. They are impossible to find here in Orlando and I was happy when I found a website that carried it. Not only was I thrilled but the overnight delivery is impressive. I really like the reorder process as well. It makes ordering a cinch. I have already passed this on to my sister who is due in January. Thank you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

This diaper cream is creamy without being runny and really seems to soothe. Smells good too- great stuff!

Best diaper cream out there!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this diaper cream. The ingredients are great for the skin, and does not contain any harsh or toxic chemicals. The cream goes on easily and is not greasy at all. It definitely helps make the little poo's easier to clean off later, and no diaper rash yet! My only complaint is that the design of the bottle makes it difficult to get out cream when there's not much left. That can be a real pain when you're trying to slather it on a screaming wriggly baby! These also work well with cloth diapers, b/c they don't make the diapers less absorbent (which some greasier diaper cream/ointments do)

Best diaper cream ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great on baby without being all sticky.

Does the job

Posted by Babycakes on July 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helps to heal rashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good cream for that little bottom.