Complete False

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

The samples were tiny small. And it's against the law to false advertise. According to the original price for 1 fl oz/30ml for $47.96, that's approx $1.30/1ml. According to your advertised price for the msrp for the sample packet $20, there should be 12.5ml. There isn't!!! Will not be buying this because I don't like being duped. Iherb, please remove or reword.

Not Effective

Posted by CosmicFriends on January 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used it for a week (morning & evening) and couldn't see any difference in the hydration level on my skin. It leaves a film on the skin, and you'll notice it when you wash your face, it is like washing off a gel-based mask. Fortunately, I bought the sample size and not the expensive bottle size, otherwise it would be a waste of money. I also tried the Derme E Hydrating Serum and Hyaluronic Acid from iHerb, and found it to be much more effective and economical.

just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

sample came in so small, only 2 tiny small packets for $2! serum felt sticky. not interested in buying a full size

Peels off, doesn't do much else

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

If you don't pay attention and put too much of it, then it peels off, making the skin look dirty. Happy I didn't buy the full sized product.

Hyalogic LLC, Episilk, Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Posted by ReputableReviewer on January 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it and it is sad that it is so expensive. It showed to me how bad my skin really is, because when I apply it to my lines (nose-lips, under-eyes, forehead and between brows) other places which are left uncovered become very dry and are asking for this acid also! It means that my skin is too dry indeed. Even though I am using it not for whole face, my skin looks more plump. I can highly recommend this product, just you should remember to apply it on damp skin and later on, when this acid will dry on you, you can moisture it again and again few times (hyalurone needs water) and you can feel it is still is on you.

Will Not Buy Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

It dryed my skin awfully

Dried my skin out

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product make my skin tight, wrinkly and super dry. It feels like aloe gel when you put it on, but when it dries your skin feels like paper. Perhaps it works for people with oily skin, but on my dry skin it made me look 10 years older.

ha serum

Posted by nslnsl on January 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

- doesn't fully absorb into the skin. After applying moisturiser, the serum rubs off leaving flakes. - doesn't compare to other ha serums I've tried. This one doesn't make my skin plumper looking

Plump skin.

Posted by K1968 on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I applied this in the morning on cleansed skin and it gave instant hydration. It went very well under foundation and each little pack lasted me 3 days. I would definitely purchase the full size!

Love this product,

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can highly recommend this product.