Thomas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from nerve pain down the back of both legs for the last 3 months. I have tried everything to get some relief. Between ointments, rubs and jells. Not to mention pain pills over the counter and prescription. If you suffer from nerve pain, you know that pretty much nothing is going to help. I accidently tried this product about a week ago that I received as a free sample to relieve stress and nervousness. I had no idea what so ever that it works on nerve pain. After taking the prescribed amount under my tongue, within a half hour these little homeopathic pills started making my nerve pain subside. I was actually shocked that these little pills worked on nerve pain in my legs. They do not have side effects like over the counter drugs. These are natural with no side effects. If you suffer from nerve pain, just give this a try. I just purchased 3 boxes of 500 count tiny pills. The price is about $12.00 for 500 count. You can take 5 under your tongue 3 times a day. They dissolve in seconds without water. The best part is they take away nerve pain. I only hope that I am able to help other's suffering from nerve pain.

Excelent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely amazing product. I feel relief just in 5 min.

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my whole family uses this for calming down anytime, but particularly before bed. helps my daughter with anxiety and helps me to calm down from an overstimulating day. never feel any side effects just clean relaxation. with homeopathic tissue salts you can do repeated doses if needed with complete safety.

Hubby Swears By It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

He uses this for settling his nerves before bed or under high stress situations and swears by it. He has also used Bachs drops and finds this product to be more effective under stress situations. If you are looking for an anti anxiety alternative to drugs you may wish to try this. It doesn't have the awful smell of valerian or taste of some of the others and seems t work very quickly without side or after effects.

Nerve tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product.I had bought the capsules a Walmart and just loved them. I have high stressed life at times and they work great. Exellent product.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product. It really helps me with my stomach problems due to nerves and stress. Thanks to this product my stomache pains are gone.

Thought this was the answer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking a small amount of Xanax for 5 years, I recently weaned myself off of it. I Ordered the Nerve Tonic and have been taking it as directed now for a week. I can say it has done nothing for me as for the anxiety that I have. I was really hoping that it was the answer. I will not go back on the Xanax too many serious side effects.

Works well...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All Hyland`s products I`m very happy with. The tiny pills are a major plus for me.

Hyland's makes great products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

How nice to have a little something to take the edge off during stressful times. It works and doesn't have all the undesirable side effects of prescription meds!

Helps to fall asleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This helps to fall asleep, but I used it for anxiety which it did not seem to work for me, I took the recommended 6 tiny tablets when I started to have anxiety. For sleep, I usually take magnesium, which is also good for your health and needed for absorption of calcium. God bless you all.

1 2 3